Meeting the dark blue haired

Watch out for (A/t) and (A/e) the first one means type of animal tail and the other mean type of animal ears but you also have (A/g) which means animal girl and this are all characters from anime so I didn't own the pictures or the characters.

After you visited your friend in the hospital you went with Kazami to his house which was a mansion but it wasn't surprising you owned one to so that was normal life of you but you saw someone sitting outside but they stood up when they saw the car but had no shirt on,"(Y/n) what's wrong?"He looked at where you were looking and saw Hak.'Is he trying to impress her i'll kill him when I get out of this car now I wish I didn't tell him about her' Kazami pulled you close to him,"Kazami what are you doing?"He just held you but your face was cherry red,"Don't worry about Hak he won't mess with you long as you are with me."You and Kazami stayed like that until the car stopped,"Mr. Yuuji and Ms.(L/n) we have made it."You look at the the maid who had open the door so Kazami let you go got out,"Need help madam?"He gave you his hand,"Yes, sir thank you."You took his hand which then you looked out of the corner of your eye to see Hak which just like Kazami blush was covering his cheeks,"Oh sorry I'm Hak,my friend told me you want to talk to me?"You narrow your eyes,"Yes and its ok."You walk past him and walk up to Kazami,"Hey how would you feel being a butler for a Cafe?"He looks over to you,"Why not and why you ask?"You look away from him,"Me, Ayato, and Lily all work there but we need some butlers."Hak must of heard,"So Kazami you might be a butler for a Cafe?"The maids and butler must of heard Hak,"Mr. Yuuji are you going to work for once?"They all ask he nodded his head and looked at you,"How about we invite my brother and some more friends of mine."You nodded your head then he looked at Hak,"How about you?"Hak looked at you with asking eyes so you nodded your head,"Yes, lets do this!"You and Kazami started to walk without Hak,"Wait up for me!"He started to ran after y'all,'Does she love him and if so then this is going to be hard.' 

Time skip

You put on your maid dress that Kazami and Hak picked out.You walk to a mirror and see your reflection 

Your (A/e) and (A/t),"(Y/n) whats wrong you taking so long?"Kazami said from the door,"Umm the maid dree might be short

Your (A/e) and (A/t),"(Y/n) whats wrong you taking so long?"Kazami said from the door,"Umm the maid dree might be short."You walk out hold the bottom of the dress cuz you tail pushed it up,"I never knew you were a (A/g)."You look away embarrassed out of your mind your panties were showing off and Kazami was hot in a butler suit,"Yeah I hide them because I'm the last (A/g)."You hide your ears,"Oh are you okay about that?"You nod your head looking away from Kazami which then Hak walked into your sight with his hair pulled back,"Done you too!"You started laughing to hide Kazami worries but you whispered to him,"I'm kinda sad but I'm ok with being the only one."Kazami gave you a happy look afterwards but kissed your cheek,"Ok, come on the Cafe is 10 minutes away by car but if we run we can be there in 5 minutes."You start to run but someone picked you up over their shoulders so you down to see who it was,"HAK!?"He looked up at you as Kazami keep running,"I just thought we would be quicker if I have you on my shoulders plus your super light so we'll get there quicker."Blush was on your and his cheeks.

Time skip

As y'all ran by Ayato and his friend Karma who gave you a confused look in their suits.Y'all made it there just in time he signed up and Ayato and Karma got there,"Ayato~senpai teach your two new butlers what to do."You called from the back where you where looking for some cake batter and coffee mix,"Need some help?"You turn to see Karma so you nod your head,"Thank you."You found the cake batter and he found the coffee mix,"I'll make the coffee you can make the cakes."He said as he went to the kitchen with the batter and mix but you name got called by someone so you checked who it was. Kazami was calling you he had someone standing beside him,"This is my brother Ciel."