Meeting the sad sister and the new brother-in-law

You has with Kazami walking to school when you saw her,"Glacier~senpai!"Then you caught her attention seeing she was crying so you ran up to her and hugged her,"OH MY IRENE I'm glad you're okay!"Then you wiped away her tears and looked for Zane,"Where is Zane?"She tried to cry again,"He is gone but his brother is the hospital."Kazami walked over to you two,"Wait the famous singer died?"Glacier nodded which then Lily and Ayato saw her,"Glacier~senpai, (Y/n)~senpai whats wrong?"Glacier saw Lily let her in the hug,"Glacier~senpai please stop crying that doesn't fit either of my madams."You saw Glacier punch Lily,"Ow Glacier~senpai!?"Glacier glared at her and you busted out laughing but then the bell rang,"CRAP I DON'T EVEN HAVE MY DRESS!"You and Lily busted out laughing at her and Ayato and Kazami were confused,"(Y/N) WE HAVE TO MEET THE PEOPLE MOM AND DAD ASKED AS TO MEET BUT I HAVE A CONCERT TO GO TO!"You stopped laughing'OH NO!'Which then you grab your sister's and Lily's hand and run down to the dress shop Ayato and Kazami followed y'all,"LILY LET ME CHOOSE YOUR DRESS!"Ayato said running after them which then Glacier hit someone by accidentally and got out of your grasp to apologized to them and Kazami stop with her but Ayato ran pass,"I'm super sorry about that then the dark purple haired looked up into her yellow and blue eyes,"It's ok my sister hits me most of the time."He coughed up some blood which Glacier saw,'Oh my Irene did I hit him that hard?'Then she saw Kazami out of the corner of her eye,"Please go tell my sister and Lily that I will be there later to meet up at the park in 10 hours."Kazami nods his head and runs to tell them.

Glacier~senpai's Pov

He started to cough up blood again and then someone saw me which they had to know who I was,"Glacier~senpai OH MY GOD IT'S ACTUALLY HER!?"Then he looked into my eyes again and looked away,"You don't have to help I don't want your fans to hate you."I shook my head,"No, they can deal with it."Then I stood up and looked at them,"I DIDN'T NEED MY FANS TO HANG OVER ME RIGHT NOW SO PLEASE GO AWAY I WILL DOING A CONCERT LATER TODAY SO PLEASE GO GET READY FOR IT OR YOU'LL BE LATE!"I said with confident words then they ran away and I looked at the confused boy,"You want to come to the concert I don't want to just leave you here- wait are those cuts?"He tried to push away but you looked at them,"Please let me help you?"You plead and he nodded his head,"Call me Yuuya~kun or by my first name Kizami."I looked at him with a smirk,"Kizami~kun let me lead you a hand."He smirked back then took my hand but pulled my hand so I land on his chest but his heart was racing like mine,"Like me much?"He looked down at me with blush on his whole face,"Well your popular but you are so caring and kind."Then you kiss his cheek,"But what is so surprising I was raised but a caring and kind family who was never needy unlike someone."

Time skip

I made it to my house and grabbed somethings to help Kizami with but I look at him on the balcony which makes my face blush his hair going back and walk up to him which he turns around which then everything turned dark but I woke up to my phone ringing it was from the my sister in a group chat with Lily and some other people I never met them,

Glacier~Wolf has joined

Wolfy~lover:Hey Glacier~senpai! <3

Glacier~wolf:Hey

(Y/n)~girl:Hey sis Wolfy~lover is Lily and the other are my friends

Glacier~Wolf:Thank you for telling me ///^w^///

Killer~lover has joined

(Y/n)~girl:Hey Killer~lover or as everybody knows Kazami XD

Killer~lover:Don't be mean Kirito changed it ///

Kirito~kun has joined

Glacier~Wolf: Hey Kirito long time no see

Kirito~kun: Hey Glacier~Wolf how as it been?

Glacier~Wolf: Great but gtg I need my uniform for school and some food bye ///^W^///

Glacier~Wolf is offline

I sigh and see it was dark outside but I walk into the kitchen to see Kizami standing there with anger growing in his eyes beside my window with no shirt on so I start to blush really badly,"Whats wrong Kizami?"Then his eye met mine...

His grin played across his lips and then something touches my lips and its his lips and we have a make out secession until he stopped and asked,"Please be my girlfriend?"I nod my head which then it continues..///^3^///