Meeting the father and jealous fans

Glacier~Senpai's P.O.V.

I woke up with Kizami in my arms but he didn't have a shirt on. Then I remembered that I needed to go and get my uniform school. 'Oh no great I was kind of hoping for a peacefully day but I need it for Monday great.' I tried to get up from the bed but Kizami wrapped his arm around my waist which keep me on the bed, "Kizami I need to get something from the store." After I said that he opened his eyes, "Then I'm going with you just in case someone tries to harm you." I let out a sigh, "Fine come with me but we might have to stop by my family's house." He got up like a dog when it's owner was about to give it a treat, "I don't care as long I can go with you!" I got up and walked into the bathroom and looked thought my outfit for today... 

I grab out a white top that had a zipper with some jeans. 'Pretty good Glacier.' I walk out of the bathroom to see Kizami wasn't in the bedroom anymore. 'Where did he go?' I hear something in the living room and see with some food made and had a bag sitting over his shoulder, "Does that bag have clothes for you in it?"  He looked over me and nodded, "You got some time in bathroom so I ran to my parents house and got some clothes." I made my way into the dinning room and saw a whole bunch of food made on the table, "You must be hungry?" I look over to Kizami and he nodded which then I sat down and started to eat. Kizami walked into the bedroom and went into the bathroom to get changed just in case you need something out of the bedroom, "Kizami heads up if I was you I would want to look all fancy and nice !" Then I eat more bacon and eggs when I hear, "Okay!" I get up after eating and hear the bathroom door open and show Kizami in a white shirt and jeans with some white under armor shoes on, "Is this good?" I nod and kiss him, "Now I need to finish getting dressed." I said has I walked over to the nightstand and grabbed a necklace that had a light blue wolf howling and put on a light blue bracelet made of howling wolfs, "Where is my phone Kizami?" He walks out the room and came back with her phone which then I opened messager....

Glacier~Senpai is online

Kirito~Kun is online

Wolfy~Lover is online

(Y/n)~Girl is online

Kazami~Sama is online

Glacier~Senpai-Hey guys what is everyone up too

Kirito~Kun-I'm at the cafe meeting

(Y/n)~Girl-Me and Lilly are hanging out

Kazami~Sama-I'm meeting back home after shopping 

Wolfy~Lover-How about you Glacier~Senpai?

Glacier~Senpai-Heading over to my parents house with Kizami and then going shopping for my uniform and  get some food for the house

Kazami~Sama-Wait who is Kizami?

Glacier~Senpai-0w0 Nobody

Wolfy~Lover-GLACIER~SENPAI LOVES SOMEONE!!!!!!!

(Y/n)~Girl-And I'm your now sister and you don't tell me but I'm joining you on the trip to the family's house I'm ready and I want to meet this Kizami dude

Glaicer~Senpai-Okay me and him are leave right see you in a little bit

Glaicer~Senpai is offline

I got out of the app and put my phone in my light blue purse and Kizami walk off again so I went to find him around the house when I hear, "How can I keep you from running from me?" I turn around to see Kizami crying, "Kizami what's wrong?!" I run over to him wipping away his tears rolling down his face. Then his eyes showed the same anger from last night, "Why can't we just spend time alone without you texting someone please?!" My eyes grow wide which Kizami walked back to the bedroom. I started walk after him and see him laying on the bed with his back facing up and I walk up to him, "Kizami if you want something please tell me." He sat up and turned to me, "All I want is attention that is why I mad was last night." I walk up him and made him look at me which then I kissed him and he deepened the kiss. Then you too broke the kiss, "We have to go get my sister so come on." I grab his hand dragging him out the bedroom to the door. But I had to let go of his hand to grab my light blue higheels amd purse but I grabbed his hand and his frown changed into a smirk, "I love you Glacie." I smiled at him, "I love you too." 

Time Skip brought to you by Kizami kissing Glacier

We made it to the stop sign by Lilly's house to see you and Lilly standing at the other side of the street with Kirito and Kazami with them too, "Okay so when she shows up with that boy Kizami I'll see how cute he actually is." When I made it across the street and heard that from you I walked up, "WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!" I yell in your ear.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I cover my ear after Glacier yelled in it, "What?!" You turned around to see your sister hugging up on the tall boy with black and fancy looking clothes, "So this is Kizami and also we're dating so no one can have him!" Which then all of you hear, "WHAT?!" Glacier turned around to see a bunch of fans, "Glacier are those your fans?" You look at your sister who was nodding her head and you grabbed Lilly and Kirito's hand and started running away which Kirito grabbed Kazami's hand, "Everyone run!" Glacier yelled then she grabbed Kizami's hand and chased after you guys.

Kizami's P.O.V.

When I saw the jealous fans my heart dropped but I felt something wrap around my hand so I turned around to see Glacier holding my hand as we ran down the street pass a bunch of people, 'Oh no my dad might be down here great and if he finds me with Glacier then I might not see another day but I might life.' 

Time skip brought to you by Glacier holding Kizami's hand

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

We all ran down the sidewalk to my family's house, 'Are mom and dad home now but wait I don't have the keys to the house great now I have to wait for Glacier!' You let go of their hands and jumped over the gate in front of the driveway, "I'll be right back!" You ran up to the door and knocked on the it, "Who is-" Your mom answered the door, "Mom please open the gate me and my friends are here trying to run away from Glacier jealous fans of her new boyfriend." She looked at you with a confused look that clicked a button so your friend ran inside, "So Glacier is already over Zane?" You look at your mom and nod, "Oh okay then come on in." She and everybody walked inside, 'I hope Glacier shows up soon.' You was thinking about ways she might get hurt.

Glacier~Senpai's P.O.V.

I was still running with Kizami's hand in mine, 'I should get my uniform then go to the family's house.' We ran into a store with had the uniforms me and Kizami needs for Monday so I look over to him, "Did you need a new uniform for school?" He nods walking into the boys part of the store and I walk into the girl's part of it which I love the color light blue and white mixed together and they had only 5 of those made in total, "Wow, you're the first girl to buy this." I looked up to the girl who was check me out, "Why?" She looked up from what she was doing, "Because they cost a lot." I look at her with smirk but that night surprised her, "You'll spend $1,640.000 for this?!" I nod my head, "I'm a singer and my two colors are white and light blue." Which then Kizami comes up to us with 5 boy uniforms, "Found what I needed." I look at the uniforms to see one was $100 but they had grey and red mixed together on them, "Okay I'll get them and I'll pay for them." He puts them down so the girl can check them out, "$2,240.000 please." I paid for the clothes and Kizami carried them on the way to family's house.

Time Skip brought to you by Kizami carrying everything ^w^

I got the key out t the house and gate and walked inside after unlocked it. "Sorry me and Kizami got our uniform before heading here." I said has I walk seeing (Y/n), Lilly, Kirito, Kazami, Mom and Dad sitting in the living room, "I don't care as long as you came to see me and your mother." The light blue haired wolf said walking up to my, "Dad haven't changed a bit have you." He nods and walks up to me, "My daughter just like me nope I haven't." The two werewolves hugged each other, "Aaron, Tiger your sisters are back home to visit us!" We could hear, "Hopefully her and Zane stopped dating."