Carter To The Rescue.

Friday Night football, every student that attends South Valley High school is here for the season opener against rival East Valley high and Perry would rather be home with a hot cup of coffee watching re-runs of Sex And The City, BUT! what kind of best friend would he be if he wasn't front and center cheering his best friend Carter, who is the starting quarterback this year and they are only juniors, he's been all over the news and such he's like a local celebrity.

Coming down the steps was Perry's other friend Quinn and in her hand, she had a big bucket of popcorn.

"It's about time!" Perry wined.

"HEY! You don't even know the struggle i just went through getting this and the extra butter, be grateful!" 

"Ooh, the buttery the better" Perry said as he dug his hands through the bucket.

Not that i knew what was going on, but i knew to cheer when i heard Carter's name called or when i see the number 6 running around on the field then i cheer.

"You have the slightest clue on what is happening do you?" Quinn asked.

"Nope, not at all that is why you are here!" 

 Quinn and Perry have been friends since freshman year, when she and her family moved to the Valley all the way from North Carolina,  she is one of the coolest chicks  ever and she doesn't take shit from anyone that's what Perry loves the most about her, they became friends after being science partners freshman year and she quickly became his other half especially when it came to the shopping, boys and gossiping stuff that  annoys Carter.

The whistle blew and it was halftime.

"Want to go get some ice cream or something?" Quinn asked.

"That sounds like a plan," Perry shrugged.

Before they could get one step off the bleacher there was no good Johnny Brooks standing blocking their way

"Going somewhere faggot?" 

"Come on Johnny not now, Perry lets go," Quinn said.

"Maybe i dont't want him to go anywhere, besides Quinny, I'm not done talking," Johnny said as he ran his finger down the side of Quinn's cheek.

She quickly swatted his hand and Perry tossed the popcorn in his face and we ran, but we didn't get far.

Standing on the field Carter was headed to the locker room when he looked in the stands like he does every game to find an eager Perry waving at him, but this time he wasn't there and neither was Quinn he squinted and could see something happening that involved his best friend.

"Couch, give me a minute," Carter said.

He yanked his helmet off and headed towards the stands.

....

"I knew you would try something slick, i was prepared Stewart, now I'm gonna beat your ass," Johnny said.

Johnny grabbed Perry and tossed him down the steps,  suddenly he came to a sudden stop.

"You picked the wrong person to mess with Brooks" Carter yelled.

Before anything else was said Carter rushed towards Johnny and he punched him dead in his jaw and sent the crowd scattering.

.....

Perry waited with Quin and Carter's parents

"Perry relax  honey, Carter was just protecting you like a best friend should." Mrs. Price said.

"Exactly son, That Johnny Brooks is lucky he didn't get the upper Price cut, he would have been on a stretcher." Mr. Price said punching the air.

Quinn laughed "His parents are great"

Perry chuckled but his ribs hurt to much.

moments later Carter came out the locker room wearing a beader and basketball shorts

"Thanks for waiting guys"

"Please say you didn't get in trouble?"

"Come on Per, not only did i beat Johnny Brooks ass-

"Carter Anthony!" Mrs. Price yelled.

"Sorry mom, not only did i beat Johnny Brooks up, but i went back on the field and still won us the game, my coach handled it and i am good." 

Everyone was happy and cheered. Carter dusted his shoulder off

"Well, son i know your Friday ritual, me and your mom are headed home see you later on." Mr. Price said.

They hugged Perry and Quinn then headed towards their car.

Carter glanced at Perry he shook his head smiled "Want me to drive?" 

"Yes, please." 

Perry tossed him the keys and the three friends headed to Pizza Heaven, their favorite spot on Friday nights.