Heart On The Stage.

"You look nervous?" Quinn asked.

"There is just so much going on, i don't even know where to begin," Perry said.

"You shouldn't hold things in Per, stress is not cute," she added.

Perry was about to say something but then he saw Carter walking towards him

"Hey guys," he said.

All i could do was stare " i know you didn't want to come."

"You are right, didn't but she did," Carter said. He pointed towards the dance floor and Gina was dancing like a teenager.

"Well we should get seated," Quinn said.

The concert started and when Lenny took stage his eyes connected directly with Perry.

"Thank you all for coming to this show, this is a special occasion because the boy i have been talking about in all of my interviews is right here in front of me with his best friends and it means everything to have them all here," Lenny said.

The crowd went insane.

...... in the middle of the show, Lenny called Perry up

"This is about us," Lenny said.

Perry glanced into the audience and saw Quinn holding her hand over her chest, Gina was smiling ear to ear holding on tight to Carter and he had no emotion he just looked at Perry.

When the song was over they all met out front.

"Perry that was totally cute," Gina said.

"The papz are going to invade your life," Quinn said.

"you think?" Perry asked

"You are dating a music royalty baby boy, yes your life is about to change.

"Gina are you ready?" Carter asked.

"Carter, wait," Perry said.

They walked further down the street.

"What is your problem?" Perry asked.

"You tell me, Perry, i am standing there watching you getting swoon over by some pop star that confesses his love for you, knowing how i feel and we just had sex didn't that mean anything to you... DID IT?" Carter yelled.

"This is not fair, you are with Gina and i am supposed to sit around and wait for you to break her heart?" Perry asked.

"We agreed this would not be easy, but we will find a way to make it work, i love you Perry but i am not going to love you from the side anymore when Mr pop star ditches you again don't come running to me," Carter said.

He walked away and Perry felt like a part of his heart was walking away as well.