Months Gone By

The holidays were approaching and the weekends were being spent with Lenny and jetting off to different states watching him perform and such and back to school by Monday morning, that lifestyle was alot on Perry.

Thanksgiving -Was spent with Lenny's family and it was awkward yet fun, but Perry was relieved to be home.

Christmas- Was spent home, The Matthew's and Price family got together on Christmas Eve and celebrated like they have done for years. It was weird but we made the most of it.

New Years is where things changed.

Lenny hosted a party, and he got drunk and even too drunk to drive Perry home, he stopped near a gas station and Perry came face to face with Johnny Brooks.

"Well look who we have here boys, looks like someone is alone," he said.

"I don't want any problems, i am just trying to get some water to sober my boyfriend up," Perry said.

When Perry started to run He didn't get far and was grabbed by his hair and dragged by Johnny and his two followers, the last thing he remembered was screaming for Lenny but he didn't come and he blacked out.

..........

Quinn and Gina ran into the emergency room "someone helps me find out where my best friend is, he was beaten up, and we need to find him please!!"

"What is his name?"

"Perry Matthews," Quinn said.

"Someone is with him, sweetie."

"Who?" Quinn asked

"His boyfriend"

Quinn and Gina glanced back at Lenny with his head down,

"That is not his boyfriend!" Quinn said.

She glanced past the swinging doors and saw Carter standing down there in the room with Perry

"Carter!?" Gina asked.

The sliding doors closed....

.............

"Lenny what happened, how did you let this happen!?" Quinn asked.

Lenny rubbed his face he couldn't remember anything.

"I don't really know, i am sorry for getting entirely too drunk," Lenny said.

Both of Perry's parents ran to the emergency room and not far behind him was The Price family.

"Quinn, what is going on!" Mrs. Matthews asked.

The doors opened and stood Carter but when his eyes focused on Lenny he dashed past his parents and he grabbed the pop star and he tossed him to the ground and began to punch him...

Perry's dad went and grabbed Carter off of Lenny

"Come on son, we cannot add to the problem calm down son." Mr. Matthews said.

"Carter, what happened?" Mr. Price asked.

After taking a few deep breaths...

"Pop star over here got too drunk to drive, so Perry drove to a gas station to get him some water to sober up, and he was beaten by Johnny Brooks and two of his friends, the entire video is on surveillance, the store manager turned it into the cops.

Perry's mom turned towards Lenny "You are no longer permitted to see my son, EVER AGAIN!" She yelled.

Lenny had no other choice but to leave.

....................