Spring Forward.

April came and After months of rehab and getting alot of support, Perry was ready to come back to school, between Quinn and Carter he didn't miss a beat with school and stayed caught up.

"This is the best i have felt in months, thank you guys," Perry said.

"We got your back, don't you worry," Quinn said.

"Always and forever," Carter said.

.... Quinn stopped Carter " I have let it go for months, but i want to know NOW!, the night everything went down the nurse called you his boyfriend, what happened?" Quinn asked.

Carter sighed. "Things between me and Perry were complicated, i developed feelings last year, i kissed him to reassure myself he said he felt nothing and we went our separate ways i started dating Gina and a year later we reconnected while our families went to the cabin, and we had sex," Carter said.

"YOU ARE FUCKING KIDDING ME!" Quinn yelled.

"But we said we would figure things out, and that's when Lenny showed up again and it got complicated all over again," Carter added.

"Stop waiting and make things official," Quinn said.

.......

"Carter i am so glad Perry is back, now we can figure out our prom outfits," Gina said.

"Gina, i don't think we should go to prom together," Carter said.

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"There is someone else," Carter said.

..." You are in love with Perry, i know and i have known for a while, you can just tell its all in the green eyes." she said.

"I am sorry, i really am," Carter said.

He dropped his head.

"Hey tiger, you cannot help who you are in love with, he deserves you as you deserve him," Gina said.

She pulled Carter in for a hug.

......

Perry standing in the hallway talking to a few other students and he lit up when he saw Carter, but Carter didn't say a word he walked up on Perry and kissed him in front of the entire school.

"I promise i won't ever stop loving you," Carter said.

"What are you saying?" Perry asked.

"Best friends forever, lovers always," Carter said.

Perry pulled Carter in again.

This time Carter knew there was nothing that could come between him and Perry this time around.