Like I Never Left.

Quinn was happy to know that the friendship between Perry and Carter was restored, however, they decided to leave out that they had sex.

"The three amigos are back!" Quinn said.

"CARTER" Gina yelled.

"Spoke to soon," Quinn said.

"You did not answer my phone calls all weekend, you were too busy being annoyed by Perry the platter pus," Gina said.

Carter grinned "Actually Gina, me and Perry sorted out our issues and we been friends way too long to let a drunk incident break a forever bond." Carter said.

Carter pulled Perry for a bro tug... "Hope you will understand Gina," Perry said.

"Eww, whatever," Gina said.

 Suddenly there was alot of commotion in the hallways, and there standing feet away from Perry, for the first time in over a year Lee.. or well Lenny was standing in the flesh.

"Lenny?" Perry said.

"Perry, i don't think you will ever understand how hard it has been for me to be away from you as long as i have been," Lenny said.

Carter stepped in front of Perry 

"You have some fucking nerve to come back around here." Carter snapped.

"Relax Carter, i can handle this," Perry said.

"My driver can take us somewhere, please let me just talk to you somewhere private," Lenny said.

Perry felt conflicted he glanced at Quinn she had a smile on her face "Go ahead tiger, get your man back!" she said.

Carter had a disturbed look he grabbed Gina's hand "Let's go, Gina, nothing to see here." he said.

.....

Lenny held Perry by the hand as they walked out of the school then he stopped and palmed Perry's face "God i missed you" 

"You should have never left, i was scared something happened to you," Perry said.

"I wish you could understand i would never have left especially when things were just getting good between us, my father is the reason for me leaving," Lenny said.

"My parents grew up listening to your dad, and you're his son, why weren't you just honest!" Perry said.

"Couldn't risk it Perry, when you have spent your entire life under the limelight because your father is a rock God, it is not easy," Lenny said.

"What is so different now?" Perry asked.

"I make my own rules, i am taking control of my life and my father is no longer apart of my life... my music will speak for itself," Lenny said.

"What now?" Perry asked

"I have a show tonight in town, come there will be tickets for you Quinn, Carter and his girlfriend," Lenny said.

"That would be great, so i will see you tonight?" Perry asked

"This time i am not going anywhere," Lenny said.

He pulled Perry in for a kiss on the forehead and then on the lips.

"See you tonight then." 

Perry headed back into the school and his phone went off 

 A text message from Gavin, Want To Hang Tonight? 

Perry ignored it and kept walking into the school ...