Ruin The Friendship.

The bond fire was the way to end the weekend for the Price and Matthews family.

Carter sat next to his mother and father, while Perry sat with his parents and his sister Mina sat next to her brother.

Carter couldn't stop watching Perry, and Perry could feel Carter's green eyes burning a hole through his skin.

"This is what i love about our weekends together, as a family." Mr. Price said.

"Your right brother, we managed to maintain our friendships and our marriages, our kids are the best of buds." Mr. Matthews said.

"As a gift, fellas we are giving the cabin to you and your friends for a weekend getaway before you leave for college." Mrs. Price said.

"Are you serious?" Carter asked

"Yes we are Carter, you and Perry have worked so hard and are both well behaved young men, why not have a weekend without the parents, we all did."

......

Carter was sitting up his mind was racing, he knows he probably should not have kissed Perry but he couldn't help it, the timing seemed perfect the setting on the cliff, everything seemed right.

The door then opened and in came Perry, he shut and locked the door behind him.

"Perry listen, i am sorry-"

Perry cut him off as he climbed on top of him and started to kiss him

"Shut up"

Carter then realized what was happening he ran his hands up Perry's shirt, the feeling of Carter's warm touch sent a tingly sensation throughout his body...

Shirts were off, and everything else afterwards followed and the best friends crossed a line they had been playing along for a long time now....

"Do You Love me?" Perry asked.

"I've loved you since the day i met you," Carter said.

Carter made his entrance causing Perry to hiss "I don't want to hurt you." Carter said.

"You can never hurt me, just go slow," Perry said.

Perry pulled Carter in for a kiss and the two teens made love that night for hours into the early hours,

.......

Perry woke up and realized Carter had his arms around him, he gently raised up and slid out the bedroom door, he stopped and smiled at the realization of what went down a few hours ago and he dashed down the hallway to his room, not realizing his mother was watching from the steps and she had a curious look on her face.

.....

The weekend has come to an end, and Perry and Carter faced each other

"What now?" Perry asked.

"You have Gina, and i am just here," Perry added.

Carter pulled Perry in and hugged him tight

"Something i have been thinking about all night, how do we make this work... and honestly for once i don't really know what to do," Carter said.

"We will let things work out i guess," Perry said.

"but for now, i am just happy to have my best friend back," Carter said.

They both smiled and shared a kiss before heading out of the cabin and back to reality.

The weekend might have brought Carter and Perry closer, but what is ahead doesn't make things any easier for the best friends....