What No!

I was holding Lillian's hand tightly, she was scared as her hand got pricked with the needle. She walked away with the 12 year olds. Then my finger was pricked, I walked to were the 16 year olds were. I saw Sapphire and Germany. My two best friends. I then saw Zach, my other friend. He gave me a sad smile. I returned it. I then turned my attention to the stage were a lady on a bright dress and wild makeup and..my lord..It was um..binding. After the speech and dumb video she went to the girls bowl with names of poor girls. She then piled out a slip of paper and unfolded it. It read "Y/N L/N!". My body freezes. I'm about to go into an arena and kill kids. She then said " Come up here darling". I slowly walk to the stage and look at my family who's in tears. Once I'm on the stage she goes to the Boys bowl with there names...And she pulled out "Zach Austin!"..WHY!?!?

5 Minutes Later

I'm in a room with my family hugging their shaking bodies close, I whisper to them all "I will win".

I was in the train now. Looking out the window..Why? What now? Why of all people was I picked?! Its crazy and scary. Is this just a dream? In then look at Zach and say " Hey, you doing OK?". He replied by hugging me...He is scared. I hug back, Zach was always like an older brother to me. Are mentor came out and greeted us. We shook hands, he did the same thing as I did (Shaken are mentors hand). We talked awhile and got to know one another. (Mentor of choice) said it was time to sleep. You went in the bathroom and changed into pajamas. You brushed your teeth and crawled into the warn and fuzzy sheets. You then went to into a dreamless sleep.

Thanks for reading Little Wolves

~Wolf~