Parade and Enemy

Well, it's been 3 hours now, We are walking into this mansion like building. Apparently its the place we are staying at.I like it. We go into to the mansion like building and people show us around the are penthouse room , after that we get shoved into the glamour room. I get pampered up, I hate it. I'm put in a beautiful (Favorite Color) Dress to represent District (Number). My stylist says that when we start to go my (Favorite Color) dress, and Zach's (Favorite Color) suit, would aluminate golden sparks. I'm wearing black heels and Zach is wearing black boot things. As were walking now I see this man looking at me up and down,and staring at parts I don't want him looking at! I then see this girl in a pink gown with a feather scarf. She was not scaring me at all in that outfit. I hear someone say "Hey Glimmer! Giving death glares already". She look at that hot guy. Her eyes look hungry. Guess this bitch likes him.Im glaring not at her too and she notices and gets shocked put covers it with a "scary" glare. I don't get scared easily, and when she's wearing pink. I can't take the glare seriously.

2 minutes later of listening to are stylist and mentor and peeping in on the "Careers" conversation

Ok I learned that the guy with brown hair is named Marvel the girl who hates me is Glimmer (Sparkle what I call her) They are district 1. And district 2 is where that hot guy is. His name is Cato. Cato's district partner nameis Clove. I may or may not have a crush on Cato! (A/N: Sorry if I'm moving to fast >~<)

We are all going into are chariots. And know we're being pulled out by the beautiful horses. Are golden sparks flying behind us. The crowd is going wild. Zack grabs my hand and grab his and we throw are hands in the air.Oh I swear my ears are gonna be dead by the end of this,I never thought is was possible for people to get this loud.

After the chariots

I threw off my dress and heels and changed into black sweatpants and a (Favorite Color) tank-top with ruffles. I fall asleep thinking about the district 2 hottie named Cato. Along
with thinking about how much Sparkle, my ENEMY hates me (Glimmer=Sparkle).

Thanks for reading this longer chapter. I was writing this in my parents car at a football game. Also picture is mine (Took at brothers prom)
Love ya! 💙

~Wolf~