Keep Running

(Okay I know I'm terrible at updating and I try to be better and I'm sorry and last chapter was short and way to fast, so I will TRY to make a good chapter. Enjoy 🙂

Keep Running *

After almost being eaten, Cato decided to just rest and take a breather I was currently looking at my wound. It's hurt so much it's like someone just took  15 knifes and stabbed then into you 1 by 1.  I took the equipment out of my pack and I see some bandages and those things. I grabbed some medical stuff from the pack and start fixing up the wound. 
Cato's POV *

I watch as (Y/N) tends to her wound. God she's beautiful and damn that beast was ugly.. how could such a gorgeous person ever end up in here.
-Sighs- I just want this is to end.

(Y/N) POV *

I turn to Cato as he sighs, "Everything  alright?"  Cato turns his gaze to me and replies "Yeah it's just I want this to end!" His voice slowly raises as he slams his fist into the ground. I walk up to him a rub his hand with my slightly chapped hand. Cato smiles at me lightly and I return it. We start to lean in for a kiss until we hear a twig snap.

At Home—

I hope they will get out alive.. but mostly (Y/N), I have plans

3rd Person *

The anonymous person smirks evilly and swings the rope tied to the stool over his shoulder and twirls the spotless knife in he or hers hand.

(Well its not super long and not super short. Like the cliffhanger? >:3
Who's the evil person?
Who made the crunching noise?
Why does everyone want your character dead??
Whoops just have a bit up a spoiler! O-o
I will try to update this week I'm planning to on Friday when I'm not busy ((Late Thursday, Friday, or Saturday)) Cya! 😘)
-S~S
Love you little wolves! 🐺💙

Words:335