Im Not Going Down Without A Fight 🔥

(IM BACK!! Enjoy! 💙)

I was running really fast farther into the woods. Thank god for Cato and strong-ness and hotness (XD?)

I then find a suitable tree and climb up like a squirrel (Because your author~chan is freaking the the "goddess" of animals)

I look through my bag and see an empty water bottle, wire, a rope, a knife, beef jerky, dried fruit, and a blanket.

(Me:Where's the damn Nutella?!)

I sigh
I climb back down and see a pond with fresh water. I get some and sonic run over to the trees, squirrel climb to branch and hide in the leaves.

I realize it's night time.. Oh Wonderful!
Perfect, when the careers come to hunt. But, I'm not going down with out a fight

I then see light, the fire. I look in my bag and see matches to. Ok, that's nice.
I look back at the fire to see if it was a distraction or some bitch was really that stupid.

I hear footsteps and realize how close the fire is. I hear her scream. My poor ears..
Cannon someone died.. Rip. Probably that girl who lit the fire..

I see the careers come out laughing. Marvel spots me and says to Sparkle "Yo Glimmer! You enemy is on that tree.. Go get em' birdy"

Marvels POV

This slut is so harmless, that's why I call her a damn bird with a "y" at the end

Y/N POV

I stare at glimmer with fire in my eyes, I see Zach looking at me sadly. He's being forced....Poor thing..

I glare at Sparkle and think

I WONT go down without a damn fight 🔥

Alright guys that's this chapter have a great rest of your night/day and you guys are awesome thank you for this over 400 reads!! Please go tell your friends about this and comment,follow,vote, and recommend!
I'm gonna be doing a contest in this chapter chat, where I pick someone if they commented,voted, recommended,followed ( you have to say in the chat like:I commented,recommended,voted, followed, and shared with friends!)
Well guys, that enough, I will see you next time and bye!!
Love you Little Wolves 💙🔥
(Picture mine)
~Wolf~

Words:373