Gorgeous

{Based on the song by Taylor Swift, Gorgeous. I recommend playing it while reading because I wrote this while playing it. Also this takes place after the daxamite invasion and Mon El is still on Earth but don't worry he is only mentioned.}

Today, yet another victorious day for Supergirl and the DEO since they got rid of the daxamites invading Earth. There was a lot of destruction around but they did deserve one night of celebration. After all none of them thought really had any hope of survival and when SpaceDad himself decided to take the entire DEO to the alien bar, it was too great of an opportunity to miss. That is how Kara found herself dragged to the bar.

Alex was talking to Maggie ordering their drinks along with Kara who was searching for her useless boyfriend in the surprisingly full bar. That's how her eyes landed on a lady in black walking into the bar. She had a very familiar and lovely face with those emerald eyes complimenting her pale skin and bright red lips along with raven hair brushing off her shoulders. Winn followed her inside but Kara's attention was grabbed by the woman now standing in a corner. She didn't notice Alex ask her about her drink, she didn't notice Maggie asking her why she seemed lost, she didn't notice Alex following her gaze and finding the reason for Kara's lack of attention. She also didn't notice Alex dragging her towards her secret crush.
She was brought back to Earth when she felt someone hug her from behind. She ducked away from whoever was behind from her, who was apparently her boyfriend. The boy looked in disgust at Kara and took his hands off of her. Alex mercifully scooted between her and the boy and asked the quiet Luthor,

"So what are you doing here, Lena?"

Lena didn't answer, trying to process the question and what it meant. By the time Winn spoke out,

"I brought her here!"

Lena coughed slightly and nervously said,

"I had nothing else to do and I didn't want to be around my mother. Winn was generous enough to invite me here. I guess I can leave if you guys want to hang out alone."

"Oh no," Alex spoke immediately, "we are glad to have you here. After all you did save our asses, you deserve a break."

Lena smiled gratefully at Alex visibly relaxing.

"And the more, the merrier!" said Mon El.

Maggie slapped his arm and looked sternly at him.

Lena watched this attentively but Kara couldn't care less.

Winn asked everyone if they wanted any drinks, Lena asked for a champagne and Kara just eyed him to signal the alien rum. If she were to survive this night by Lena Luthor in a sleek black dress on her side, she needed actual drinks. He excused himself to buy drinks and Mon El followed him but didn't come back.

They had been drinking and chatting along, each of them a little drunk. The drinks were the only reason Lena was talking and not hiding off in a corner. But Kara was silent. Afraid of embarrassing herself. She was staring at Lena, thanks to the dark or Maggie would definitely tease her on how she was oggling at Lena. She gazed at those green eyes shining in the dim light of the room. And how Lena parted her wonderful lips before she sipped from her glass of champagne with strawberries in it. Or how Lena's gaze would come back to Kara from time to time making the kryptonian hold her breath.

She couldn't help thinking how sweet and soft those lips would feel against hers and had this urge to throw Lena against a wall and capture her lips, own her. She shouldn't be thinking of such things when she had a boyfriend, especially not when the object of her feelings is her bestfriend. But she just couldn't stop. And she blamed Lena. Blamed Lena for looking so utterly gorgeous and breathtakingly perfect.