Betraytal

"Will you join The dark side?" Ginny was shocked and just stared at him and noticed his emerald green eyes just staring at her with such intensity. "W-Why are you asking me this?" Harry closed his eyes should I lie or tell the truth? Tom answered him thinking first Well she clearly thinks you're joking cause the boy who lived would never do such a thing. Harry growled and eyes opened and his eyes were dark green. "You don't think I would join the Dark side Ginny?" She shook her head smiling. "Of course not Harry." "Well news flash for you I am not who you think I am I am not the golden boy destined to save your sorry asses. Ginny looked at him strangely. "What do you mean?" Harry sighed "I mean that I just betrayed Dumbledore and the Order of the Chickens of course." Ginny was surprised and her heart burst. Harry wasn't her Prince Charming. They weren't going to live happily ever after. When they first met that is what she thought. Apparently Harry wasn't perfect,He wasn't as great as she thought she was. "You betrayed me." "You could join the dark-" she interrupted. "Never you are a stupid idiot Harry Potter! I hate you." "I was hoping you would bring a downfall to the light oh well I will just have to ask another person I have in mind." He smirked. As he was about to leave Ginny said "Wait Harry?" He sighed in exasperation "What?" "Did you ever like me?" "Hmm let me think about that No." Ginny asked another question "Who do you like?" Harry glared at her. "None of your business if you have no other questions then don't speak to me again." Ginny asked again. "Why did you do it? Betray Dumbledore I mean." Harry turned around again having a flashback "Classified now don't talk to me again I have important things with more important people than you." After he left Ginny fell to her knees and cried heartbroken and betrayed. She was going to tell Ron.