Torture

Harry James Potter Riddle was having fun killing and torturing muggles. He had no mask. He was tall and had his hair slicked back. Emerald green eyes with hints of red and black robes. Blood in the streets and the screams were music to his ears. He was torturing a lady and her 5 year old son was watching crying for him to stop. He didn't want to. He did after she no longer screamed. He burned houses and his boots were covered in blood. Looking at the dead bodies and the child's eyes "You're a monster!" Harry laughed "No not a monster just misunderstood." He then paused and frowned his eyes were dark green and then voice was softer as he added "Very misunderstood." He walked forward and the 5 year old backed away. "Kid there is something I want you to remember not all bad guys as you put it are monsters they are simply misunderstood people that had nobody listen to them or they were lied to and abused. They had issues that caused them to be this way they weren't born this way." Harry looked away stepping back. "Besides being the good guy is boring." He grinned "Being bad is so much better." The 5 year old shook his head. "You are wrong you should die." Harry sighed knowing that he wasn't getting though to this kid. "Whatever just recall that advice and don't fall for Dumbledick's old tricks." Harry apperated away not knowing he left the kid as a orphan.