I kissed a boy and I liked it

~Few days later~
Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter were alone and both nervous,hearts beating fast. "Um Potter you said you recruited Granger?" Harry nodded "Yea she said she will think about it." Draco saw Hermione heading towards them. "Speaking of Granger...." "Hey Harry I thought about what you said and my answer is yes." Harry's dark green eyes turned lighter "Thank you Hermione by the way sorry for calling you a mudblood." Hermione looked away "It's okay." Harry stood up and commanded "Look at me." Hermione looked to him surprised at his tone. "I know it is what you are,but you are on the right side and I said sorry now you forgive me." Hermione was speechless and Draco was jealous and pulled Harry away making up a excuse. "What was that for Draco?" "Harry you are my best friend are you sure you can trust Gryffindors?" Harry nodded and he heard Tom say in his mind Suuuureee best friend Harry replied. Be quiet Tom he said he only likes me as a friend and nothing more. Tom rolled his eyes Have you tried reading his mind? Harry didn't instead he asked "Do you like me Draco as a boyfriend like wanna fuck me?" Draco blushed tomato red and stuttered "W-Why do you ask?" "You just blushed and you are stuttering." Draco crossed his arms "Oh yea and you can't prove that." Harry smirked "Try me." They both had the same idea and Draco pulled on Harry's shirt and kissed him and Harry kissed back. The kiss was electric it was passionate,but Harry went deeper and he used his tongue. The kiss went deeper and it was full of passion,love,shock,aggressive (Harry's fault) Harry pulled him closer and Draco ran his hand tho Harry's messy black hair. Okay Potter you can make out later ether in bed or the broom closet just stop with the PDA. Harry broke the kiss and Draco grinned "I didn't know you were so aggressive Potter." Harry's eyes glinted with intimacy and smugness "You learn something new everyday." Draco flushed bright red "Well you don't kiss your best friend everyday just to see if he loves you." Harry was silent. Draco asked "So now that we know that we love each other so you wanna uh be my boyfriend like hook up no wait I mean." Harry laughed "Draco shut up I would like to be your boyfriend I mean friends don't kiss like that clearly." Draco chuckled and wrapped one arm around Harry "Come on let's go back to the dorms."