Co leader

Sorry for not updating been busy with school and having projects and drama and shit.

"My lord it has been done." Voldemort looked at Harry. "I was in your mind I know what you did. Do not bow to me." Harry rose "Are you being sassy Tom?"  Voldemort smirked at Potter talking to him like he was a teenager "Yes maybe I am Potter. Are you smitten with Malfoy." At that Harry blushed Gryffindor red. "No." The dark lord leaned back in his chair thinking to himself. "What is my next mission my lo-Tom." "You don't have one." Harry stood there confused. "What do you mean?" Voldemort rose up and walked down to where he was. "A war is coming Potter." Harry nodded already knowing this. "You have no mission the death of the so called lights leader is there downfall. They have no leader and best of all no savior to lead them to victory." Harry grinned at that. "The rise of the dark and the fall of the light. I like the sound of that." Voldemort had a glint in his red eyes "You will certainly like the idea of being second in charge then?" Harry nodded accepting the offer it was better than nothing. Better than a manipulative headmaster sending you too your death every adventure. Better than abusive relatives who are going to get the worst pain they have ever felt in a million years. Harry's eyes turned a bit red "You got yourself a co leader Tom."