The inconter

Harry wore Slytherin robes and The Weasleys got pranked as well as Harry's old friends. Harry and Blaise and Theo and Draco were talking about the pranks when Ron followed by Hermione and Ginny came up to them. Draco nudged Harry and Harry stopped laughing and then Nott and Zambi did as well. Harry's face turned unemotional and drawled our "Well well well if it isn't Ronald Weasley and his gang." Ron glared at Harry and geeked with so much rage he punched him in the nose. Blood cams out and Draco glared at Ron feeling a sudden feeling to protect Harry. Harry got up "What the hell man?" Ron lifted  him up and pushed him into a tree. Draco gritted his teeth. Nott narrowed his eyes and Blaise clenched his fist in anger and ran to Harry. Who got up and limped over. Once he got over Ginny said "That is what you get for breaking my heart." Draco felt anger. "No wonder Harry betrayed your sorry little asses and went to us his true friends were you guys ever loyal to him?" Ron said "Yea before he betrayed us going with you slimy snakes and betraying Dumbledore." Zambi smirked "That old coot deserves it." Nott mentioned "So do you besides if you were his real friends you would have not cared." Harry breathed hard and Draco kept glaring at them while he felt like holding Harry's hand so he did. Harry looked at him. "Sorry." Draco let go and Harry smiled tho it was weak. "I-it's fine Draco." Hermione stood in horror at Ron had done Harry had blood running done his nose his hair was more messy and she was hearing what Ron and Ginny were saying,but she didn't think they should do this. She couldn't help,but agree with the Slytherins. Ginny said " Let's go." Harry said "You deserve the prank." Zambi and Nltt smirked and Draco smiled and Ron kicked him in knee before leaving.