Slytherins aren't all bad

The next day Harry Potter sat next to Draco Malfoy at the Slytherin table. Pansy Parkskin raises a brow and asked  in disgust "Why are you here Potter?" Harry looked at her "I have a right to sit here." Draco being clam right now and not minded Harry was here said "Potter can be here if he likes Pansy if you don't like it sit somewhere far away from me." Theodore Nott smirked he loved seeing Parkskin in trouble. Before Pansy went to sit at the end of the table she kicked Theo. Harry watched in amusement "Do they always act like that?" Zambi nodded "Some people wonder if they will get married." Draco and Harry smirked and Theo put his book down. "Potter I want to ask if you would like to be friends?" Draco put his pale hand out his grey eyes staring into Harry's emerald ones waiting for a response hoping it to get rejected again. Harry accepted the hand in friendship. "I would love to be friends with you." Theodore Nott asked the same question so did Blaise. Harry said yes to both offers. "So why do you hate Parkskin Theodore?" Theo smiled "Please call me Theo and I hate her because she is annoying and ugly what about you?" Harry sipped Butterbeer "She is a rude bitch." Theo snickered "True that." Zambi asked with curiosity "Sorry for asking,but why did you decide to sit here." Harry's eyes turn emerald green eyes glared at the Gryffindor table in hate and full of anger. His eyes were icy and his glare could make anyone want to back off. "Sorry I asked then." Harry turned back to him and nodded "It's fine." His voice had a hard edge. "I left because people were asses and didn't understand me. I left before they could kick me out. Only one person knows the truth and they didn't believe it." Draco put his hand on Harry's shoulder. "Are you okay?" Harry looked at him oddly. "Yea I'm fine." Zambi has a glint in his eye "You know Potter Slytherins take care of there own." Harry nodded. "So we should pull a prank." Harry frowned "I'm not a Slytherin." Harry felt Tom in his mind and heated him say "Are you Sirius Potter? What He thinks you are a Slytherin. Harry's eyes widened and Zambi looked at him confused "What?" "You think of me as a Slytherin?" Zambi shrugged "Yea I mean you certainly have changed." Harry grinned "True that." Theodore mentioned "Potter were you supposed to be in Slytherin?" Harry nodded "Yes I asked for Gryffindor because of what Hagrid and Ron told me that all Slytherins are bad." Harry looked at Draco and smiled "I realized that may not be true." He turned away as Draco stared at him. Harry looked at Theo and Blaise "Slytherins are not all that bad." Draco smiled slightly "Have you ever asked to get resorted?" "No not at all." Once they were asked to go back to their common rooms Harry went to the Slytherin common room disowning himself from the Gryffindors.