The Flu Season

Zendaya invited the Spider-man Homecoming cast. Laura,Jacob,Tony and Tom to have a sleepover. As hours went by they all arrived but something was off about Tom in her eyes, his nose was red and his voice sounded weird.

"So what activities do you have planned for us Z?" Laura asked.

"Well do you mind if we watch a movie?" Zendaya said.

"Well I know all of us won't mind" Laura smiled.

Zendaya glanced at Tom, worried by the fact that he was ill.

"So what movie are we gonna watch?" Tom asked in a raspy voice.

"How bout the scream movies" Jacob recommended.

Everyone agreed, they all wore their pj's and sat on Zendaya's couch. Zendaya sat on a separate couch and decided that she'd sit next to Tom since the others took most of the space.

"Tom how bout you'd scoot here instead of squeezing with them?" I asked.

He nodded and marched towards my spot. When he sat down, Zendaya realized how warm he really was, as if he was burning up.

"Tom are you okay? You don't look so well" Zendaya asked worryingly.

Tom pasted a fake smile,reassuring her that everything is fine.

Hours passed by and when the end credits started to roll. Everyone passed out on the spots they were sitting except for Tom. Zendaya heard someone groaning repeatedly. She groaned and glanced over to Tom. She noticed that he was shivering since she left the air conditioner running.

"Tom are you really sure you're okay" Zendaya whispered, trying not to wake up the others.

Tom quickly opened his eyes since he was trying to fall into a slumber but failed because of the chilly environment he was in. He nodded his head. She gently placed her hand on his forehead.

"Tom you're really heating up!" Zendaya exclaimed softly.

"I got the flu since yesterday but I wanted to spend time with you and the others so I couldn't resist" He groaned. Zendaya pecked a kiss on his forehead.

"You could've just stayed at home and rest so that we could just change the schedule of our sleepover" Zendaya whispered.

"I missed you" Tom groaned. Zendaya smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Let me get you a blanket" Zendaya stood up but he quickly grabbed Zendaya's arm. Pulling her near to her chest, wrapping his muscular arms around her. Zendaya let out a soft chuckle.

" I might get infected " Zendaya said.

" You're warm enough to be my blanket " Tom said. Zendaya giggled and broke their embrace. She looked through her cupboard and grabbed a blanket. She walked towards Tom and wrapped the blanket around his body. She sat back down next to him and smiled sheepishly.

"Thank you Z" Tom smiled as he locked his gaze at her.

"No problem, sleep tight Thomas" Zendaya kissed his lips. She cuddled him. Not caring if she'll get ill. As long as she gets to be with the guy who she loves with all her heart.