Big Reveal

Note: This will be a MichellexPeter fic and it'll probably be the hardest one for me to write. Also it comes to the events before IW and after the end of Spiderman homecoming. SO ENJOY

Peter POV

Ever since Mr.Stark gave me back my suit, everything kind of changed when Aunt May knew that I was Spider-man and pieced everything together. I got the consequences I deserved, detention and not getting to use my electronic devices. But it really didn't stop me from being Spider-man. I've always been determined to save anyone from anything that puts them into danger and impress Mr. Stark to make him proud.

Another day of school rolls around. Of course I do my daily routine, say goodbye to Aunt May and just walk away. When I arrived at school, I realized Ned wasn't around and it was pretty much rare for him to be absent but I shrugged it off and headed towards my locker. I grabbed the textbooks I needed and when I closed it. I saw Michelle just leaning towards Ned's locker.

"Woah! H-hi MJ", I said startled. Ever since that day of the meeting we had about a competition, it gave time for me and Michelle to talk and we got close instantly. I didn't think she'd be the type who'd always be interested in talking to me when school was just gonna start.

"I just came here to say that Ned is gonna be late". She said as she starts walking away. I just stood there confused but I snapped back from reality as I heard the bell rang and I quickly headed to class.

Ned arrived while we were watching some greek mythology the history teacher told us to watch but as I was watching. I had a gut feeling and I knew it was my spider senses, meaning I had to get out of class.

"Ned, I needa get out of here. You're okay if we cause a diversion?", I whispered and I saw the excitement in his face he always has when I have to save the city from danger. So the plan was to tell Ms. Porter that i'm sick and that I needed to go to the nurse, asap. I faked a cough to gain her attention.

"I don't feel so good", I retorted in a fake raspy voice.

"Ms. Porter is it okay if I take Peter to the nurse's office. He is really heating up"

Ms. Porter rolled her eyes and waved her hand signaling us that me and Ned can leave. When we both rushed out to class. He basically patted my back and wished me good luck. As I was taking my heels to the exit, a familiar voice that wasn't Ned called me.

"What are you doing?", It was Michelle again. It's weird she's following me now and starts to worry about me.

"U-uhh going to the clinic", I stammered. Damn that sounded so obvious.

"Why would you be running if you were going to the clinic? Unless there is something you're hiding and you wanna tell me about it?", she starts to walk closer to me as she said that. I gulped something down my throat as I felt cornered.

"I need to use the uhm.. bathroom right!", I said as I started to back away.

"And I gotta go.. Bye MJ!", I dashed away. A million thoughts ran in my head about her today but I tried to brush it off and became Spider-man. Someone who is more confident and fearless than I'll ever be.

*time skip*

After saving someone from a near car crash and beating some guys up for sexual assault. I can't use the fire escape since Aunt May knows. When I knocked and opened the door. Aunt May was on the phone. She took a glance at me and gave me a warm smile. I did the same and headed towards my room but when I turned the door knob. I saw Michelle and Ned working on a lego deathstar in my room. Ned's face lit up in excitement but Michelle was more concerned.

"Hey Ned, can me and Peter talk for a while?", Michelle said as she stood up and got closer to me. Ned nodded and left the room.

"MJ there is really nothing to talk about since I was genuinely-"

"Peter cut the bullshit out, you've been skipping classes, club activities and always having bruises or scars. I'm genuinely worried for so many months now please explain to me what you're hiding!", she explains. I felt my hands curling into a fist, I didn't wanna tell her because she would say it's stupid.

"W-why do you care?", I blurted out. I genuinely didn't know why all of a sudden she started to just talk to me and caring about me.

"Because I like you! In that way.... I've always observed little things about you and it seems creepy but I genuinely wanted to know more about you indirectly and I know it's clichè that I was jealous of Liz and that-"

"MJ I get it but I can't tell you because..", She starts getting closer to me. I could feel her breathe breezing onto my neck, her face was full of worry.

"Because what Pete?"

"It's complicated..."

"I like complicated, as long as I can be get close to you". I was hesitant, I knew she was trustworthy since Ned told her things I didn't know but I was still scared but nothing was holding me back at this point. Especially when I felt the same way I felt about her.

"I'm.... Spider-man". She was shocked but then her hand reached out to a healing scar on my face. Gesturing it while she locked her gaze to my eyes.

"Well...", she clears her throat.

"I could say that you're really something Peter Parker", I didn't hesitate any longer. I slowly put her chin up and slowly pressed my lips on hers. It felt like fireworks sparked on my stomach.

"What the fu-", Aunt May cursed out of the blue. Me and Michelle immediately looked at her, giggling away. This is the moment I'll treasure