Just Buds Being Buds or Something else?

Everyone left the studio after shooting one of the scenes for Spider-Man Homecoming all of them went there separate ways leaving Tom and Zendaya behind.

"I better get going to" Tom blurted out as he was marching forward to the parking lot until he felt Zendaya's arm gripping on his own. She pushed him back to the spot he was standing in.

"Get your ass over here, who said you can leave?" Zendaya teased as she giggled.

"Fine Miss Z, what do you wanna do?" Tom chuckled.

"Let's just spend some time together since we didn't hang out as often for the past few weeks" Zendaya chorused.

"I mean maybe the paparazzi might spot us, we don't want them knowing about-" Zendaya placed her finger on his lips shushing him not to say it in public. They walked around the area. Scanning their surroundings, finding a place to just eat something. While walking to Fish and Co. A swarm of paparazzi spotted them. Flashing lights shone on their eyes from the flash of the cameras. Nagging was heard from the people asking about their relationship status. The cons of being a celebrity.

"Can you answer the question,are you and Tom more than friends or just hanging out as buds?" The paparazzi asked.

"So friends cannot hang out and eat? I never knew that" Zendaya said sarcastically. She held a tight grip on Tom's wrist.

"On a count to 3, we just start rushing in to your car and order a pizza" She whispered softly.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

Zendaya and Tom took to their heels and tried to rush to the parking lot. The swarm of Paparazzi followed behind them as they tried to catch up. When the two arrived to the parking lot. They quickly get in the car, driving off without making a scene. Tom let out a sigh of relief.

" Phew, at least they don't know about us " Tom said. I placed my hand on Tom's hand.

" But I don't want drama happening plus they don't know my deep love for you shorty" Zendaya teased.

"Shut up" Tom giggled as she kissed her quickly.

" Do you mind if I sleep in your apartment for tonight? " Zendaya asked.

" I don't mind. make yourself feel at home when we get there. " Tom smiled.