Matching Hoodies

It was Tom's day off today so he decided to be lazy and just lounge around on his sofa,watching whatever shitty sitcom they have airing on the Telly. A few minutes go by and Tom's phone started to vibrate. He didn't expect anyone to call him. To his surprise it was Zendaya.

"Hey Z, how are things going?"  Tom asked, he'd expect her to talk about things that happened in her life, photoshoots she had to do and other things but today seemed different.

"Hey Tom,are you doing anything right now?", she asked.

"Well good for you that It's my day off" Tom said,chuckling.

"Well I was wondering if we could meet up at the south east Mall and do a lil bit of shopping since I was with Laura a few minutes ago until she left for her date" Zendaya exclaimed. Tom didn't mind shopping with her since he did it most of the time if she wanted him to accompany her but he also liked window shopping for clothes that interest him.

"Sure I don't mind" Tom replied.

"Okay so meet me at the entrance"

Tom went to his car and drove to the location he needed to be at. It was only a 30 minute drive so it was not really a big deal. When he finally arrived. He saw Zendaya but she was wearing a Spider Man hoodie. Tom thought she looked adorable in it.

"Hey",Zendaya smiled from ear to ear.

Tom tip toed slightly,resting his head own hers.

"You look really cute in that hoodie" he whispered softly.

"Tom the paparazzi might see us" Zendaya giggled softly. He knew that public affection will debunk the rumours surrounding their love life but he could not control displaying his love since it was impossible for him to resist.

When both Zendaya and Tom were just scanning the shops as they were both strolling around. Tom noticed that Zendaya was only carrying one bag. Usually she'd buy a ton of clothes.

"What's inside the bag?", Tom asked.

"I'll say it at the right time" Zendaya blurted out.

"Oh!!! Look at those cute crop tops!!" Zendaya squealed as she tightly grip on Tom's hand. Not caring that it's displayed in the public. There weren't a lot of people in this mall so it didn't matter. Even though the Paparazzi can hide anywhere and take pictures secretly. After an hour of shopping, Zendaya just chatted with Tom until they both reached the exit.

"Well today is probably one of the days I'd say I had fun in the longest time, thanks to you" Zendaya said as she smiled. Tom would say were dating but lacking an official title. He just smiled back and marched back to the parking lot.

"WAIT I FORGOT TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING!" Zendaya yelled. Tom stopped and turned around,watching Zendaya running towards him. She gave him the paper bag she had been carrying for an hour,giving him a kiss on the cheek before they went their separate ways. Tom's cheeks started to transform into pink shades. A few minutes flew by and he reached his car. When he stepped in and closed the door. He decided to open the bag and see what was inside, the moment he saw what was inside, his eyes widen as it was the same hoodie that Zendaya was wearing.

He saw a note sticking out in one of the pockets. He took it out and the things that was written made him feel smitten.

"Thank you for everything, this hoodie is my appreciation and love for you!~"

love Zendaya.