Almost Getting Into Trouble

Tom's POV

After shooting a scene for Spider-man Homecoming, I never felt this exhausted. The stunts they made me do felt super exhausted each day  I would do them that I'd pass out at any moment, but I kept on going and going. The next day felt super draining. After I was done for shooting a scene that I fell off an elevator. I immediately grabbed a cup coffee and took a seat on my chair. Panting in and out but at the same time taking sips of my coffee.

"Let me guess. Too tired?", I turned behind to see who said that and it was obviously, Zendaya. Wearing a yellow cardigan, doing her usual sexy smirk.

"Well obviously." I scoffed and finished my cup of coffee, I stood up and threw my coffee to the garbage bin. I felt Zendaya's hand grasping my arm. She commanded me to follow her and I obeyed. Basically she escorted me to the Janitor's closet which at first confused me to why she would take me to such a place.

"Z, why on earth did you take me to the janitor's closet?" I asked and are eyes locked to each others gaze. I felt that her eyes were full of lust and desire as she did an unusual action, pushing me against to the wall.

"Since you've been tired, how bout you should relax and maybe, I'd give you what you need", she seductively purred. Smashing her lips onto mine, our passionate kiss grew stronger and we knew what was about to happen next. My hand tried to reach for the door knob, not pulling away from the kiss, when the door suddenly swing open. I felt my body going down backwards, leaving me laying down on the floor. Zendaya entered her way and shut the door, crawling down to my head. Kissing me all over again, I felt her slowly pulling her cardigan off and proceeding to take her shirt off. Only leaving her in her bra.

"You want this?", she said underneath her breathe. I nodded yes,biting my lip. Nervous to the outcome that was gonna happen if we got caught doing such deviant behaviour while we are at the studio.

"Say it", she demanded. Now this is the reason why she is top and I am bottom.

"I want this, I want you", I said locking lips with her again. My hands roamed around her curly chesnut brown hair all the way to her back and ending at her waist, as I was about to change position. We accidentally nudged a mop over, leaving a loud noise that you could hear vibrating from the door.

"Hello?", a voice from outside spoke.

"Shit", we both cursed as my hand started to search for Zendaya's top and cardigan. When she grabbed her top, she rushed to put it back on and just carried her cardigan.

"That was a close one", I whispered, I panted.

"To be continued"