Supposedly (George Shelley fan fiction/Prequel to The Ugly Truth)

Before the story of George and Ayrine began...

My life? I wouldn't say it's so perfect. I'm a 13 year old who has a best friend named Leslie and my guitar and there's my loving family. I can't say it's perfect for the fact that, I'm a chubby kid who gets bullied every single day, and to top that off my only human best friend is leaving me here in Bristol and will move to London, I know right "PERFECT". 5 years past and my life turns around I can finally see a future... A career. I'm not a chubby anymore, I'm part of The X Factor and I'm part of a boyband. Wow. I know. But hey look who I just bumped into, my childhood best friend Leslie. The boys and I just finished X Factor, and got 4th place and I just bumped in to Leslie. I mean it we legit bumped to each other. After maybe some months my life just became better. I got a girlfriend, a career, friends, screaming fans and still a loving family. It all looked to perfect it had to fall apart. It's not that it was all a dream. This is reality, nothing is fair.

Supposedly I had a plan, now it all fell apart. I have to make a new one. Who am I? Huh... I'm George Shelley of Union J,with a dark and broken past,supposedly my future should have been the opposite.

-------------

*Okay guys how was that! That's not the first chapter if you're asking. So this is gonna be about another love life of George before Ayrine showed up...

I hope you'll like it...