5 years past

The pain still haunts me, but at least I'm not a fatty anymore, I'm not bullied anymore so I think since I was 16 I'm all better. I haven't heard from Leslie anymore since I go to support groups. Yes, my mom sent me to those and I had no other choice. She also sent me to boarding school when I was 15. So no time for Leslie really. Right now I'm at a café with my band Union J.

"So what do you think about that waiter?" Josh asks. "Uh-" I said but he cuts me off. " I know what you're thinking 'Oh Josh wants to bang the girl' okay maybe you're right, but she's kind of an appeal." Josh explains. "I never thought you go with those people with appeal more than they're looks." JJ sayings sipping from his coffee. "George, you're not touching you're coffee. You alright there lad?" Josh asks me and I look back at them. "I'm grand. Just been zoning out." I said looking back at the dark clouds starting to storm in. "Well you better finish that coffee because we're still going to shop for clothes." Jaymi says like he would rather be watching a bee sting JJ. "Then let's go. Before rehearsal starts." I said then got up and they did the intended. "I'm heading to topshop." Josh said and I followed him.

"I'll be by that side, meet up by the cashier?" He asks and I simply nod.

I went to the part of the unisex graphic designed shirts. Well this looks pretty cool. It has a monkey drinking coffee. When I tried to pull it towards me, something was pulling it away. "Hey I got this first!" we both said. "George Shelley?!" Is it a fan? Am I going to get tackled?

I took a peak on who it is and its the last person I'd least expect to see. "Leslie?" She smiles and comes to hug me. I actually felt surprised. "I'm sorry, I just really missed you. Hey what happened to you?" This is the Leslie I know she would always catch up with you.

"I'm-" But before I could answer Josh shouts for my name. "George!" He shouts again. "Hey which-who's this?" Josh turned his attention to Leslie. "This is Leslie." I introduced to Josh. "Oh yeah, George talks about you." And I shoved my elbow to his abdomen. "Oh has he?" Leslie raising her eyebrows, mockingly. "Les it was nice seeing you-" I tried to find a way out of this. "What are you talking about Shelley? I'm inviting her over. I mean you two have been childhood besties, right?" I was trapped. I don't want Leslie to know what had happened to me the past couple of years!

"Yeah sure! It wouldn't hurt to go with you guys." She smiles her usual smile. "Okay, well I'm just gonna buy this shirt." I took the monkey shirt and another shirt with a different design.

"We're good to go?" Josh asks and I nod. "So George, I see you found other friends that you forgot about me." Leslie joked as we walked back to the hotel to drop our things. "Hey I never forgot about you! And even ask Josh, they know you because I've been talking about you." I said and Les replied with an aw. "Where are we going anyway?" She turns her attention to Josh.

"First we're going to our hotel, then to our live show rehearsals." Leslie's eyes widened. "Rehearsals?!" I nodded and said. "Yeah, we're in a band. Union J." Her eyes widened even more. "You're part of Union J?!" I nod as I laugh at her reaction. "Omg! I met George Shelley of Union J! Nah I'm kidding. You'll always be a Shelley to me." She laughs and pinches my cheek, I laugh with her.

:||:

"You guys are great!" Leslie says, the moment she saw us. "Really? You didn't hear the mistakes?" JJ asked. "Doesn't mean you guys aren't great." She says. "George, we'll be at JJ and Jaymi's room if you need us." What? "Uhm, I thought-" I tried to say but I got but off. "You thought wrong, lad." Jaymi says leaving with Josh and JJ.

"We've got a lot of catching up to do, Shelley." Leslie turns to face me. I don't know if I should be excited or nervous to talk to Leslie, what will I say? What if she's different? We go to my hotel room, that I share with Josh, and don't even say if your thinking horny about this. I sat down on the bed, Indian style, as for Leslie she sits on the sofa. The room is quite big actually.

Don't even think of the wrong thing. "So, what's new? Because I've been calling your house since 3 years ago because you never answer my calls?" Her face looks for an answer. I think she deserves it because it's just not right to leave her like that. But it wasn't my choice either. "I'm really sorry, Les. But I have a good reason why. I was sent to boarding school and my mom signed me in to support groups. I've been an asshole Leslie." The silence echoes the room. She's not even talking. "Is that even an excuse? When I needed you the most, you weren't there. I've been accused of a murderer, and your excuse was rehab for teens?" She looks so hurt and fragile as of the moment. I feel even more guilty than I already am.

I think this is a mistake. It's been 5 years, and a lot has happened. Leslie and I are even more different then we were. I just have to stop going back to the past. "I think you should leave. I already apologized, and gave you my reason." I opened the door for her. "I thought we'd be friends till the end, remember we kept on saying that?" She grabs my arm, not wanting to let go. "Just go Les. We'll talk some other time." She was crying, and as for me, I've been trying to hold it. "Can I say something before I go?" She let's go of my arm and stands straight.

"Don't forget me."

*No Author's Note needed really. Still sorry for not updating. I can't think of a way to continue. So yeah, here you have it.