World War Snow

George's POV

I have about 2 hours to get ready, and I look like bloody hell. Seriously I look like I just came out of a saloon. And why am I even worrying about this? Its not like Leslie will even care. But then again there are a lot of guests. So I dressed not too formal or casual. So semi formal. By 20 minutes I looked good enough to go.

While I was driving to Leslie's apartment I'd notice the kids on playing along the streets, making snow man and snow angels. And I think I'm one of the rare people who don't miss their childhood as much as their family. I hated it but not every single part. Not the part when Leslie and I walk home together, when I play along with my siblings and cousins but that's the only thing I miss. Other than that nothing.

×∆×∆×∆×∆

When I finally reached Leslie's place because of all the traffic, I sighed and knocked on her door. The door opened showing Leslie, wearing a green sweater, Christmas themed leggings, boots and a scarf with her hair down. She looked beautiful, can't lie about that. "Shelley, stop drooling over me, I know I look... Fabulous." I rolled my eyes while chuckling. Have I said Leslie was american? No well now you know. "Come on we're supposed to be early." I offered my arm and she put her arm around it.

×∆×∆×∆×∆

When Leslie and I arrived, it looked like half of London was in here. "Well so much for being early." I muttered under my breath. "Hey! George has entered the building!" The speakers blast out. Everyone started cheering and come to greet me. Leslie and I tried to find a way out of this maze and when we did we settled on the couch. "Look at you, people cheering for you, wow George how did you do it." Leslie's head was resting on my shoulder after she said her words. "I'm actually not comfortable with it yet." I said honestly. You know of all the years I knew Leslie I never heard her sing, never.

"You know I've never heard you sing before, you should try it." I suggested. "No, you know I don't sing in front of anyone." But it doesn't mean she doesn't sing. "Okay, let's go to the guys, c'mon I'll let you meet more friends." I stood up and offered my hand to Les. "Now? But, fine."

After meeting a few more people I've decided a plan only for the of us. "Hey Les," I called out and she turned to face me, eyebrows raised. "You want to leave the party?" I whispered in her ear. "You mean like ditch, yeah let's go." And so we did leave the party, not even informing any of the guys.

I stopped driving when I know we were far from the city. Everything about this place is full of snow and pine trees that its too perfect to be true. Leslie was standing a few feet away so I decided so throw a snowball. "Hey!" She looked back and I threw another one. "That's so unfair c'mon!" So she made a snowball and threw one at me. "Hey! I didn't hit on your face!" And the war began.

When I'd thrown my snowball at her she'd throw at least two at me. "Hey, George George George George!" I turned around to face her and she threw another snowball at me, particularly my face, again. "That's it, your going down Dyer!" I started chasing her in circles and pass tree to tree, until I finally caught her. I grabbed her by her waist and lifted her up then put her down as she screams either of horror or happiness or both. When she reached the ground she pulled me down with her so now I'm lying beside her on the snow.

"I love snow." She breathed out as she catches snowflakes with her hand. I looked at her while she was laughing, catching the snow. She noticed I was looking at her, so she did the same, and we stayed still for a moment, and what's after that? I kissed her. And I was surprised when she returned the favor.

"Wow, I well didn't know I had it me there." I was the first one to talk between the two of us. And she just laughed over what I said. Either of disbelief like me or something else my mind can't make up right now. "So what now?" She asks and I just simply shrugged but I know that us of us know everything can't be the same as before. "You're in luck I like you Shelley." Leslie says and I throw I bit of snow on her.

We spent a few more hours until I took her home and I went back to my same apartment.

*Okay updates are faster nowwww yayyyy

See told you the chapter would be better and it is right? Hope you guys like this chapter!