Wrapped Around You

George's POV

Its been a week since I ice skated with Leslie and if your wondering what I actually did, I didn't kiss her, but I didn't leave just yet, I gave her back her scarf which I didn't know I was holding then left.

×∆×∆×∆×∆

"I'm having troubles with buying Christmas gifts, like its so bloody confusing, I don't even know what these people want!" Leslie whines as she looks around ,the same shop might I add, again. "You know you could just take the option to get this and that, or just get them ham, there's that solution."

Oh but she still didn't follow me, it took her another hour and by then she did follow me. And if your wondering why I'm with Leslie its because we just bumped each other in the mall like hours ago. I felt a vibrating feeling on my left back pocket. So I check who had texted me and it was Josh.

From Josh:
Hey Georgey, Christmas shopping later for the party on Dec 24 you coming?

Well it was obvious I helping with the party so why not. As I was walking along the mall, passing store to store, in an instant looked up from my phone to see what had happened, and who was in front of me? One and only Leslie Dyer.

After going with Leslie, I finally met up with the guys. "Hey lad, I didn't know you brought your girlfriend with you."

"She's not my girlfriend, and she said she wanted to help, she's a graphic designer, she's an art major, she has more creativity than us." I guess she threw out some hints when we were younger, she'd paint on her or my hand sometimes and she gets A's in art and she's the art teacher favorite.

"I guess I could share George with you for today." Josh eyed Leslie, but I knew he was trying to make a joke.

×∆×∆×∆×∆

We went through 7 different stores, 2 stores of Jaymi's idea and 5 of Leslie's. She tried to make the decorations not too flashy and its working so far. And for the Christmas gift we went to clothes shops. And now we're just packing the gifts at Josh's apartment, since it was the nearest.

"You know I think the four of us should have a house together, so it would be easier for us. We should have one after we release our album." Of course the band agreed to Jaymi's suggestion, because why not. After wrapping a few more gifts I decided to go get some food for everyone.

I heard footsteps behind me so I'd turn around to see Leslie. "Go back, I could handle this." I said this while I was getting some crips and tubs of ice cream. "I know. I just want to help." She flashes her bright smile at me. You know Leslie feels so mysterious at times, and this is one of them. "Oh George stop yapping. You look so serious since I got here, lighten up would you? Its Christmas, show some spirit there lad!" She throws a playful punch on my left arm. "I guess your right." But I still didn't listen to her.

When it was getting late and everyone was about to leave, I was talking to Josh about the party. "You know, you should take Leslie to the party. I mean she is invited but, you lads should go together, won't hurt to date someone aye?" I'd want to debate but then again, Josh is right.

"Leslie! Wait up!" I shouted as I ran towards Leslie in the corridor. "What is it?" I just looked at her for a moment, until she asked the same question but in a rush. "Well you are going to our party but I've got a better offer." I paused first to see her reaction which is to raise her eyebrows. "Come to the party with me?" I shut my eyes too tight waiting for her response. "Sure why not? Just pick me up by 8? Party starts at 9 right?" And I nod as a response. "Great then! Thanks Shelley." Again her smile but this time she hugs me and I hugged her back.

*I promise that the Christmas party chapter will be better and have more of Union J in it. I promise. Anyway new chapter yayyy

Even though it is exam week, I still have time for this so yayyy

Vote. Read. Comment.