63

i will be answering some questions at the bottom of this chapter #authorsnote

your pov

"well, we..."

"spit it out." i laughed.

"we kind of HAD... boners." wyatt finished for finn, since finn took too long saying it.

my eyes widened and i looked at all of them who was blushing profusely.

i coughed and said,

"oh.. uh, okay."

i started to look out the window, and desperate to change the conversation i asked,

"so. how's the weather?"

everyone started laughing at my obvious attempt to change the subject and i just laughed a little and blushed.

i looked up to finn to catch him already looking at me, and he turned away once we made eye contact.

he started to blush a deeper shade of red, if that was even possible.

i smiled at the fact i could make him so flustered, and feeling bold, i grabbed his hand under the table.

i could see in the corner of my eye that finn looked at me with surprise but i didn't say anything and i continued to converse with everyone else.

finn's hand slowly started to shift and he then laced his fingers in with mine.

i smiled at him quickly before turning back to my conversation with the girls.

then, out of nowhere, the paparazzi came in.

there was screaming coming some body guards and security guards, but i could really make out what they said.

all i could feel was finn letting go of my hand and covering his face.

millions of blinding flashes hit my face, and i stumbled back a little, feeling overwhelmed.

i heard some photographer saying,

"millie look over here!"

"noah, gaten, pose for me!"

"ooh, sadie and sophia, looking beautiful today!"

"yo, finn, this camera please!"

i felt way too overwhelmed.

i wasn't comfortable.

i just wanted to hold finn's hand, my hand felt cold without his.

i started to cry a little and i fell onto the ground, went under the table, and curled into a ball, just waiting for the paparazzi to leave.

i made myself stop crying since this makeup looked really good and i didn't want to mess it up.

"Y/N! Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU?" i heard finn yell.

he checked under the table and his face softened at the sight of me in a fetus position.

he helped me out from under the table, and he did something i never thought he would do.

he yelled at the photographers.

"AYE! YO! YOU ALL NEED TO LEAVE RIGHT NOW, YOU ARE FREAKING OUT MY CLOSE FRIEND Y/N HERE. WHY CANT MY FRIENDS AND I HAVE ONE GOSH DARN DINNER WITHOUT YOU GUYS CRASHING EVERYTHING? LIKE GOODNESS, HAVE SOME RESPECT YOU BOZOS!"

finn rested my head on his chest, since he was respectably taller than me but only by about four or five inches.

i smiled into his chest and i heard multiple cameras flashing, but the guards started to push them out.

i wrote a good chapter?

what?

never heard of that before.

oh,

cause it still HASNT HAPPENED

i'm so problematic wtf

words: 520