90

omg, #43 in random. i love you all.

--
UNEDITED
third person pov

"well... where would she be?" jack questions.

"i dont know." sadie admits.

"uhh, wait- OOH OOH I KNOW! snapchat!" millie says, almost yelling at everyone.

"You're right!" gaten says.

"dont you mean... schnappchat?" noah responds cheekily.

"not the time, love." millie tells her boyfriend while gently slapping his shoulder.

moah just nods.

(a/n AHA I MEANT TO PUT NOAH BUT I TYPED TOO FAST AND PUT MOAH, ITS A SIGN GUYS. FILLIE WHO????? I ONLY KNOW MOAH)

finn doesnt even say anything, he just immediately grabs his phone, goes on snapchat, and looks for her location.

"i feel like a stalker." caleb tells everyone, also trying to find y/n's location.

"yeah, yeah.. WAIT! HERE!" wyatt exclaims.

"what?!" finn quickly asks.

"it says she is going to Pop's... oh gosh. of course. how did we NOT see that coming?" wyatt responds angrily.

"i dont know, i dont care, just get in the car and lets go." finn tells everyone seriously.

"you guys are lucky i can drive." caleb tells everyone while getting the y/n's family car keys and unlocking and getting in the truck.

while caleb is driving to pop's everyone is in an uncomfortable silence, and the only thing you can really hear is the anxious tapping of finn's fingers on the seat.

"okay, finn, dude, i understand you're anxious and all but stop with the tapping. it's getting annoying." caleb said.

"yeah well, you take the feeling of making the love of your life feel like a piece of shit all the time and act like you think other girls are pretty when all you actually care about is that one girl and she can't leave your mind and you feel as if you are falling into an abyss which is her and all you can do is think about her and think about her smile as if you're addicted to it. huh?! you try it. that's what i thought. now shut the fuck up before i shut your ass the fuck up." finn retorted angrily.

"that doesn't even make sense what the fuck.." caleb mumbled.

"wait... did you just say you loved y/n?" millie quietly asked.

that's when the tapping stopped.

"no." finn plainly said.

"yes... i'm pretty sure you did..." gaten said.

"no. i didn't." finn said again.

"yes you did." sadie calmly replied.

"no, no i don't think i did." finn retorted once more.

"finn take your own advice and shut the fuck up and own up to your emotions, okay?" noah said.

"language!" millie whispered while slapping noah's shoulder.

"damn, you slap me a lot!" noah whispered back.

"cause you cuss too much!" millie retorted equally as quiet.

"wait... is hell a bad word?" noah asked.

"yes..." wyatt and jaeden said in unison.

"well then why the hell didn't you tell me millie?!" noah exclaimed.

millie laughed at put her head on noah's shoulder.

"you shouldn't be one to talk noah." finn said after a while.

"what do ya mean?" noah asked.

"you also need to own up to your emotions." finn stated.

noah then tensed up and his palms began to sweat.

"tell her man." gaten urged.

millie lifted her head up off of noah's shoulder and asked, "what?"

noah began to fiddle with his fingers.

"oh, i, uh-"

millie touched his hand and took it in hers.

"you can tell me anything, love." she told him.

noah blushes profusely at the nickname 'love'.

"iloveyou." noah gushes out.

now it's millie's turn to blush.

"w-what?" millie stutters.

"i love you." noah said slower and more calm.

millie's smile soon turns into an even wider smile and she grabs noah's face and kisses him lovingly.

they both pull back at the same time.

"you may not be my first kiss, but you are a really good kisser. oh, and noah? i love you too." millie confesses.

noah smiles and pulls millie back into his chest.

"okay, that was really cute and all but it's y/n's birthday and we are at pop's. we gotta fix our mess guys" jaeden says.

(mom!jaeden to the rescue!!!)

wyatt stealthily squirms his arm over jaeden's shoulder, and to wyatt's amuse jaeden begins to blush.

wyatt smirks at this and says,

"i love it when you take charge."

(dad!wyatt anyone? also jyatt, hunny yeS)

okay i like someone other than finn and i'm happy but i'm positive they like my best friend but it's gucci cause finn didn't like her photo so

words: 763