87

i always feel so proud whenever i see my story pop up in my recommended

your pov

i laughed and crossed my arms.

"so what about my outfit jaeden?"

he laughed and shook his head.

"it's so... scandalous. i cannot let you out like that y/n!" he said.

my wattpad is being annoying again, helP! like whenever i press 'return' it doesn't do the spaces as large as normal, and the little blue dash thing is smaller than usual

my wattpad is being annoying again, helP! like whenever i press 'return' it doesn't do the spaces as large as normal, and the little blue dash thing is smaller than usual. wattpad, what's going on man

i rolled my eyes.

"well i'm wearing this no matter what. so, who wants to do something?" i ask.

"how about we just stay indoors and play games or something? i mean, it is raining outside." millie suggests.

"good idea babe!" noah exclaims.

i fake-squeal.

"AWEEEEE. SO CUTE, SO PURE, I WANT THAT." i say sarcastically.

everyone looks at me with surprise.

i notice finn looking at me guiltily out of the corner on my eye.

"hey... y/n. can we talk?" finn asks.

i look at him surprisingly and nod my head reluctantly.

he brings me into a separate room to talk privately.

third person pov

finn brings y/n into another room and closes the door.

"so... what did you want to talk about finn?"

"you." finn replies.

y/n laughs, obviously nervous.

"what do you mean?" she asks.

"cut the act. i know you're doing this for attention, and you keep saying i did this to you and you're thanking me but just stop. it's getting annoying and i've had enough. this isn't you. i want the real y/n back." finn tells y/n.

y/n just stands their shocked.

"so-so... you're calling me a.. an attention... an attention whore?" y/n stutters out.

finn's eyes widen from realization.

what y/n said was basically correct, but finn didn't want her to take it that way.

finn shook his head rapidly.

"no no no, y/n, you don't get it-" finn began.

"OH NO! i get it quite well, finnie boy. i just wanted to hang out with you and my friends for the day since it is my BIRTHDAY, but it seems as if you all forgot! oh, and the best gift of all time goes to finn, for calling me an attention whore! like i don't get it enough." y/n said with a scoff.

"it's... today... today's your birthday?" finn quietly asks.

"no dip sherlock!" y/n practically yells.

"but you guys were too focused on the fact that i got a new shirt and i started cussing to realize why you guys even came here! you didn't even bother to look at the date! that's why i've been trying to get your guy's attention all day, because i wanted to do something! but no! how about we just stay indoors and do boring crap we always do since it's raining! oh, but if it's your or anyone else's birthday, we will go out! wait, my grandma's funeral is tomorrow! it's okay, her funeral can wait! you only my turn 14 once! but wait, you only die once also! which one is more important?!" y/n exclaims.

"i... i don't understand." finn retorts quietly.

y/n sighs and throws her hands in the air.

"what i'm saying is, if tomorrow was your's or millie's, or anyone else's birthday, you guys would remember and you would drop all plans to do stuff with them. i get it, im not your guy's 'best friend' or anything, but you guys are mine. you guys are the closest things i have to an actual family. heck, have you guys forgotten my parents haven't come home yet? i said they would be home soon, it's been more than three weeks. they arent coming home. they just send money back here so i can do my own thing and survive. no one gives a crap about me, but i thought you guys did. i thought i actually had a family. but i guess not. thanks for making me feel more like shit. oh, and tell your so-called 'fans' and 'fillie shippers' to back the fuck off. while your at it, tell them to stay out of my damn dm's." y/n said.

"oh," she continued. she grabbed a piece of paper, and wrote something on it.

"here's my instagram password so you can see the shit i go through everyday. now, if you excuse me, i'm going to go do something eventful on my birthday." y/n said while shoving finn's shoulder on the way out.

"asshole." y/n muttered while walking out of the door she just came into.

y/n continued to shove past everyone else.

"oh, hey, what happened? y/n!" wyatt and gaten asked.

"go blow your dad you mullet-wearing asshole!" y/n mocked, while flicking them off.

y/n swung open the door and said to them.

"have fun on my birthday guys! love ya!" she said while throwing a big-ass fake smile their way and showing them her noticeable tears finding their way down her face.

"shit. it's her birthday today." sadie mumbled.

welllll

sorry this sucks, but hey, i updated!!

everything is going to fast but i'm so tired while i am writing this, i just swam forthree hours and now i have to go running tomorrow and i then have a swim meet on sunday, fml

ALSO TY FOR 23K READS OMFG

words: 913