Ch 07

Chapter song: I Miss you - Soyou (DooPiano cover)

Happy new year!

•••

2 days has passed, Taehyung and I still not talking at school. Both of us keeps walking pass each other but never actually talk.

I took a bus for school, my sight went at the student who was sitting next to the window seat with his eyes on his phone.

An evil smile formed my lips from Yoongi's presence. I sat at the seat behind him and covered his eyes with my hands.

He tried removing my hands but I was trying hard not to make him pull it. "Yah!" He shouted and slapped my hands.

I chuckled a little and leaned to his ear. "Guess who?" I asked and smiled while looking at his reaction.

"Aish..Minji! Do you want to die?" He asked removing my hands and turning his sight to me.

"What's with the face? It's like 7 am and your face is already like that.." I said, moving to the seat next to him.

He went back to playing with his phone, completely ignoring my presence. I kept nudging his arm to get his attention.

"Stop moving." He said, still focusing on the game he was playing. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and grabbed it, making him stare at me furiously.

"Yah! Give it back." He said as he try reaching my hand which was holding his phone.

"Don't pretend like I'm not even here." I said while moving my hands away from him.

He scratched his forehead in annoyance and let out a heavy sigh. "Fine, give it back and let's talk." He said.

"Talk about what?" I asked, staring at him.

He shrugged and said, "Anything."

I shoved his phone in his hand and he puts it in his pocket. "What happened on the school trip..?" He asked in a whispering tone.

"Here we go again.." I mumbled and crossed my arms.

The bus stopped to pick up more people who was waiting at the bus stop. I didn't pay attention to who's going out or in the bus.

"How can you not know how to swim?" He asked which made me silent.

No words are coming out of my mouth, I was just sitting there..thinking of a response.

Suddenly, Taehyung got in the bus and saw Yoongi and I. We both looked at him as Taehyung approached the empty seat behind us and sat there.

Minutes have passed, Yoongi suddenly leaned in my ear and whispered something. "Why aren't you and that guy talking?" He asked and moved away immediately.

I looked at him and back at the front road. "We had a fight.." I said and he nodded slowly.

"If you want to sit next to him then go ahead." He said and gave me a weak smile.

I nudged him and smiled as well. "I can't just leave you here." I said.

He looked out the window and said,
"I'm good." He said and smiled over his shoulder.

I didn't move to the seat next to Taehyung since we weren't okay, I just remained quiet next to Yoongi. After the ride, the three of us jumped out the bus. I went my way inside while Yoongi and Taehyung started to bicker again.