Ch 30

Chapter song: Fine - Taeyeon (Smyang Piano

¤¤¤

Walking my way to uni gives me more confidence, now that my real mom knows who I am. Things are going well, but there's only one thing that keeps bothering me.
And its either Minji's alive or not.

Was she just pretending to be dead the whole time? or was she really dead all along?

If she was really pretending, I want some explanation why she did it.

As before I got in the campus, I recieved a text message from an unknown number. I narrow my eyes as I stop my feet from walking to read it.

Rooftop, 10 am.

I had no idea who it was, but the first person who came into my mind was Yoongi. He's always the one arranging meets up for the both of us.

Yoongi?

I reply.

I enter the campus and immediately look for Yoongi, but there was no sign of him at the hallways. Taehyung was there, pulling out things from his locker. I walk up to him then show him the text. "Have any idea who this is?" I ask and he narrow his eyes then shrugs. "How would I know?" he asks back then proceeded back to fixing his locker.

I lean against the locker and cross my arms. "This is gotta be Yoongi.." I say, loud enough for Taehyung to hear. He looks at me with a serious expression then looks back in his locker, "oh yeah..then why don't you find out?.." he say.

You know what, that's actually a good idea. All I have to do is to find where Yoongi is.

I pat Taehyung's back and start to walk "I'll see you later then." I say then walk off.

"Aish..she really did."

I checked the swimming pool area an he wasn't there, I checked the rooftop but he wasn't there either. I walk past the cafeteria and saw a figure in the corner of my eye, I stop walking. I turn around to peek and there he was, sitting alone.

"Yah." I say out loud, no one was there except for him and the janitor. He didn't hear me so I repeated myself. "Hey, Yoongi!" I say. As I walk closer, I realized that he was wearing earphones.

I remove one ear bud, "Yah." I say sitting across him. I opened my phone and show him the message, "Why'd you change your number?" I ask. He narrows his eyes to look closer, he grab my phone and analyze the number. "What're you talking about?" He ask.

I fold my arms and lifted an eyebrow, "drop the act, why'd you want to meet?" I ask but he looked like he really have no idea what I was talking about. It was like talking to a mute.

He look at me confused, returning my phone. "I never did?.." he says. I roll my eyes and analyze it. "someone's playing a prank on you?" he says but I fake laughed. "ha ha funny."

Part of me thought it was Yoongi. Me, being the most dumb person on earth wanted to meet whoever this person was.

Before I could ask who could it be, someone clapped behind Yoongi from far away. We both look at the figure behind him and it was Irene. "Bravo..bravo." she says, making my eyebrows furrow.