Ch 09

Chapter song: Stigma - V (Smyang piano)

•••

We went jumped in the bus that stopped infront of the bus stop, we made our trip back to school.

Playtime's over. It was fun being with Yoongi I would say, he was a complete different person today than he was at school.

I don't even get why peoppe hates him, so what if he's a troublemaker? He's still a good person.

I opened my phone and there was alot of text from Taehyung. I totally forgot about him, I'm such a bad best friend.

It was atleast 15 text messages asking if I was with Yoongi and asking where I was. Yoongi looked at my phone and saw Taehyung's messages.

"Aren't you gonna reply to that?" He asked, as I look at him and back at my phone.

I sighed and just closed my phone, ignoring his texts.

None of us brought up a topic from the whole trip back to school. Maybe we had too much fun that both of us forgot to talk.

Minutes has passed and we arrived at the bus stop infront of our school. Both of us jumped out the bus as Yoongi's phone started to ring.

Both of us looked at the caller ID and it said "Uncle" He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Go in, I'll be there." He said as I turned to leave him.

He answered the phone as an annoyed groan escaped his mouth. "Dad? What do you want?" He asked, annoyed tone of his voice can be heard.

"Min Yoongi. The school called, told me you're not at school..where the hell are you?" His father asked in an angry tone.

Yoongi sat at the stairs infront of the entrance. "Since when did you become worried about me? Since when did you became a father as well." Yoongi scowled, tapping his foot on the ground.

"Do not get me started with this young man, don't ruin my name and the company's name..once that people found out that you're my son, you don't know how much trouble you'll get." His father said as Yoongi sneered.

"Or else what? Mom already left, don't expect me to leave as well. You can disown me now if you want." Yoongi said and hangs up afterwards.

Yoongi entered the school and was greeted by students at the hallway. He went to his locker and saw Changkyun from a lower grade standing infront of his locker.

"The fuck you staring at? Are you looking for trouble?" He asked, leaning closer to Yoongi's face.

The 2 other guys stares at Yoongi as well who was next to Changkyun. "Get the fuck out of my way." Yoongi said as he looked at him in the eyes coldly.

Changkyun crossed his arm and lifted an eyebrow. "You get the fu-" He was about to finish speaking but he earned a punch in the cheek by Yoongi, making him fell on the ground.

"Don't try to fucking piss me off Im Changkyun..or I swear to god.." Yoongi said as he slam his hand to the lockers.

Changkyun stood up and punched Yoongi at the jaw. "Don't fucking mess with me." Changkyun scowled.

Yoongi stood up and tried to brawl with Changkyun at the lockers. They punched each other until they have bruises and scars on their faces.

Both of them got in detention, but still cursing at each other under their breaths.

The bell rings, Yoongi and Changkyun went back to their classrooms. Yoongi sat on his seat and tried taking a nap until Taehyung kicked his table, making Yoongi lift his head up to look at him.