Ch 26

Chapter song: Hellevator - Stray Kids

...

What did she say?" Taehyung asks as he stares at me with cross arms while sitting on the couch. I remained quiet, I didn't know what to respond. I sighed and chewed my lower lips, "Taehyung..not now." I said, standing up from where I was sitting at then going to my room.

The door bell rang, already knowing it was Yoongi and Taehyung's father while I was still stuck in my room, alot of thoughts coming through my mind.

I heard Yoongi asked Taehyung were I was at and that made me look at my room door, expecting him to come in. I waited a few seconds and he's there, leaning against the the doorframe. "Aigoo.." He mumbled as I smiled weakly to myself, "You okay?..what happened?.." He asked. I shrug and lowered my head, looking at the floor.

"Shit happened.." I replied and he chuckled softly, "Speaking of shits happening.." He said, closing the door then proceeding to sit at the edge of my bed. "He knows.." He mumbled as as I tilted my head in confusion.
"Who?.." I asked, narrowing my eyes. "Taehyung's dad." He said as I sat at the spinning chair by the desk while looking at him. "We talked, he told me to tell Taehyung the truth." He said as I crossed my arms under my chest, "Do you plan to?" I asked and he stared at me,
"To what?" He asked as I start to spin around the chair. He was just staring at me, waiting for me to respond. "To tell him..the truth. To tell him who you're really are to him." I answered as he sighed then stared out the window,
"I don't know if I can.." He mumbled.

"You can't let your father hate you forever.." I said and he stared back at me.

"He likes Taehyung..he's the favorite child, not me..and besides, dad would probably stick around with him.." He said then pushed himself on the bed while looking at the white ceiling.

"Well..YOLO I guess.." He said as I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "Yolo what?" I asked as he sat up, looking at me with a 'seriously?' look on his face.
"You only live once.." He said as I nod my head in response, "ahh, got it."

•••

It was 7 pm, I hanged out at the living room watching a movie while eating a bowl of ice cream.

I suddenly felt uneasy when a making-out scene was flashing at the screen, I tried my best to look away as Yoongi came out of nowhere, startling me.
"Yah." He said, his hands on both of my shoulders. I flinched a little, almost dropping the bowl on my lap. He chuckled then walked over the other couch, "You seem to be enjoying watching these kind of stuff." He said as I stared at him furiously,
"Bastard." I mumbled as the kissing scene was finally done.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, staring at him. He turned his head to me from the tv then shrugged, "Don't you want me to be here?" He asked, I rolled my eyes as he stood up to leave but I grabbed his hands to stop him.

"I didn't mean it like that..aish.." I said, scratching my nape as he chuckled then smiled at me. "You love me, I know." He said then sat next to me, not realizing that there are sudden butterflies in my stomach. I suddenly felt shy when he sat next to me, I scooted away as I continue eating my ice cream.

"Are you still gonna be here next year?" He asked, I stared at him as I shove ice cream in my mouth. "Depends.." I answered, I looked back at the TV. I can't focus on watching when he's around, "Were you being serious when you told me that..you had feelings for me?" I asked, not thinking of what I just said. I slapped myself and looked away, "Fuck, what're you talking about.." I mumbled.