Ch 10

Chapter song: Last Dance - Big Bang (Smyang piano)

•••

I went out from Mrs. Choi's office and saw Taehyung standing out there.

Our eyes met but I averted my gaze and walked off, ignoring him. I could hear footsteps behind me, I already know who it was.

The bell rings, convincing everyone to leave and go home. I went to my classroom and saw Yoongi, still hibernating.

"Yah..Yoongi, class is over." I said, patting him on the arm.

He lifted his head up and looked at me with an annoyed expression on his face. "You know..I hate..I absolutely hate being disturbed while sleeping." He scowled.

I rolled my eyes and let out a frustrated sigh. "Sure whatever." He replied and sat up straight then start fixing his things.

I went to my seat and put my things in my bag then leave.

While walking out, I heard loud footsteps running towards me. Taehyung's arms was suddenly wrapped around my shoulder as if he we didn't have a fight or something.

"Yah..what's wrong with you?..why'd you leave with Yoongi?" He asked, non-stop. He kept asking me over and over again until I got irritated.

"You can't just hide everything from me forever.." He said.

I stopped walking and turned to him. "Yah..Seriously, can't you just not ask me about anything? I'm stressed and so frustrated from your non-stop questions." I replied back and continued to walk.

He poked his tongue inside of his cheek and let out a frustrated sigh. "I don't even get why..why you're not answering my questions.." He said as his eyebrows crashed together.

"Simple question with a simple answer..that's it, but why do you feel scared whenever I ask you something?" He asked started to walk infront of me.

I kept walking into a different direction but he kept going infront of me. "Taehyung get out of my way." I said furiously.

"There you go again...what's wrong with you? seriously?" He asked, completely blocking my way which made me stop walking.

I scratched my forehead and looked at him. "Yah, do you want to talk about this again?" I asked, my eyebrows crashing to each other as well.

"I just want to know Minji..are you hiding something from me?" He asked, staring deeply at me.

I averted my gaze and walked off, but he still followed me. "Oh so you're walking off? Why? Do you like that Yoongi more than me? Or is he more important than me?" He asked.

I scoffed and stopped walking. "Stop comparing yourself to Yoongi." I told him, and continue to walk at the bus stop.

We both stopped in the sight of the bus stop and wait for the bus to arrive while still bickering. "Why do you always ignore my questions?" He said and looked away.

I didn't speak and just looked at the road silently, Taehyung groaned in frustration and looked at me while expecting an answer.

The bus finally came and we both went in, we sat next to each other while ignoring.

My arms was crossed while he was looking away the window. "I'll walk you home." He said which made me stare at him.

"Mwo?" I asked, lifting an eyebrow.

"I said I'll walk you home." He repeated.

I looked away and sighed. "Why?" I asked.