⋌Job⋋

Art by: PrizzaSlvt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AHHHHHHHHHH" Aphmau screamed as she shot open her eyes from a nightmare, waking up her boyfriend.

Aaron hugged her tightly and started brushing her hair, he sat up with Aphmau in his arms and started rocking her.

"Shhh... calm down. I'm here." Aaron said smoothly and Aphmau was breathing heavily.

"I'm scared." Aphmau muttered as she was crying on Aaron's bare chest.

"Of what?" Aaron asked as he pulled her away and wiped off her tears.

"Aphmau.... what is your job?" Aaron asked in a very serious voice.

"I told you that I am a night shift at a cafe." Aphmau replied and Aaron hooked her chin, making her look into his eyes.

"Say. That. Again. What is your job?" Aaron asked again in a more serious tone.

"A night shift at a cafe." Aphmau said and Aaron sighed and closed his eyes.

He then laid her down next to him and cuddled her, until they both dosed off.

~~~

Aphmau got in her office and sighed, she looked on her monitor to check on the animatronics. They didn't move.

She then checked the Pirate's Cove and saw it open, with no Foxy. She then ran and closed the left door.

She heard a knocking and it stopped, she opened the door and he was gone.

She turned around and saw Chica on the doorway. She eventually ran out of the left door and saw Freddy, she ran the other direction and kept running.

She then stopped at the front door and hid in a closet, she closed it and locked it.

She was breathing heavily, she looked at her phone and it was 5:00, only one hour left.

She slid down and cried silently, hearing footsteps of the animatronics echoing through the whole place.

"Irene help me" Aphmau whispered to herself and looked at her phone again, 5:39

She kept looking around the closet, she saw some papers on the floor. She picked them up, it was her father's handwriting.

Her father who died when he opened the pizzeria. He died after a week of the opening, from that time she's been having nightmares of this place. But she's doing this for her father.

Then it was 6, she left the closet and left the pizzeria. She got in her car and took a deep breath.

She then started her car and drove back home.

Ciao Adios!