⋌Suspicious⋋

Art by: azushiya

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron got out of the police department with Ein behind him.

"Aaron, I know it'll sound stupid but... can't you just... stalk Aphmau?" Ein suggested and Aaron stopped in his tracks.

"I'll keep that in mind." Aaron said and Ein was confused.

"I'll never know what is going on inside your mind." Ein said as he stood next to his car.

Aaron smirked and got in and drove back home. Ein sighed and got in his car, "Aphmau why are you doing this?" Ein muttered to himself as he started his car.

~~~

"Aph?" Aaron asked as he got in his house, to see his wife sleeping on the couch.

He sighed and closed the door and walked up to her and picked her up and walked up to their room.

He got in and laid her down on the bed and pulled the covers on her and placed his gun on his desk and walked downstairs, closing the door behind him.

He sat down on the couch watching the tv. He kept flipping through the channels until he stopped at the news channel.

"A night guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria found a few papers of the co owner of the pizzeria, Zack Green, these papers where his diary. And from what the police read, it was written that he died. Because there was another handwriting that's not his, and it said that he's dead." The reporter said and Aaron grabbed his phone and called Chief Elizabeth.

"Sir?" Aaron said as the Chief picked up his phone.

"Yes Aaron, is there something wrong?" Elizabeth said and Aaron sighed.

"Yes there is. The news, why didn't I know about this?!" Aaron asked in annoyance and Elizabeth took a deep breath.

"Aaron calm down, your eyes. You don't want to hurt Aphmau, now I'm sorry for not telling you." Elizabeth said and Aaron sighed.

"My eyes didn't turn. Now I have a request." Aaron said, now slightly calming down.

"What is it Aaron?" Elizabeth asked and Aaron took a deep breath.

"I want to hold the case of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria."

Ciao Adios!