⋌Case⋋

Art by: Hafuwa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron hung up after getting the case and Aphmau walked down the stairs.

"Aph, come here I want to talk to you." Aaron said as he looked at Aphmau.

She nodded and walked towards him, on the inside she was freaking out about Aaron asking her about her job again.

She sat down next to him and turned to him, "What's wrong?" She asked and Aaron looked down and back up at her again.

"I just saw the news and they said that the night guard at Freddy Fazbear's found papers of Zack, and I know that he's your father. So you have any idea about who that night guard would be?" Aaron said as he looked into Aphmau's eyes.

"Oh my lord not now Aaron!" Aphmau thought and shook her head.

"I don't know... maybe one of dad's friends?" Aphmau said and Aaron sighed.

"You see I want to question that life guard since I am holding the case of Freddy Fazbear's." Aaron said as he turned to the T.V. Leaving Aphmau in utter shock.

"This is not okay." Aphmau thought and took a deep breath.

"I don't know who that might be thought." Aphmau said and Aaron looked at her and nodded.

He then stood up and grabbed his phone and walked up the stairs.

Aphmau breathed and walked to the kitchen and drank a glass of water to calm her down.

"I have to be more careful." Aphmau whispered to herself as she looked behind her.

~~~

"Ein." Aaron said as Ein picked up the phone.

"Yep?" Ein asked and Aaron sighed.

"I want you to go tonight to Freddy Fazbear's to know who that nigh guard is."

Ciao Adios!