⋌Stay With Me⋋

Art by: ???

Okay song

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron woke up and got out of bed, he went to the bathroom and did his morning routine and walked down the stairs to make breakfast. But he was still in his pjs. Only a pair of pants.

While he was cooking breakfast, Ein called him. Aaron walked up to his phone and picked it up.

"Ein, what's up?" Aaron asked and Ein sighed.

"Aaron.... I have something to tell you something important." Ein said and Aaron turned off the stove and sat down on the couch.

"Ein, what's wrong?" Aaron asked as his voice deepened.

"I..... found out who is working at Freddy Fazbear's" Ein said and Aaron nodded.

"Who is it?" Aaron asked and Ein took a deep breath.

"It's Aphmau." Ein said and Aaron was shocked and angry at the same time.

"What?" Aaron said in anger and Ein sighed.

"Aaron please don't do anything to my sis-" Ein said then Aaron hung up "-ter." Ein continued to himself and sighed.

Aaron got up and walked up the stairs, he got in their bedroom and saw Aphmau waking up.

"Morning." Aphmau said and Aaron closed the door behind him and walked towards her.

He sat down on the bed and pulled her to his lap. "Aphmau.... I need to talk to you." Aaron said and Aphmau was confused.

"About what?" She asked and Aaron sighed and looked down then at her again.

"Right we promised each other to not hide anything from each other?" Aaron asked and Aphmau nodded slowly.

"Then what is your job?" Aaron asked and Aphmau rolled her eyes.

"Aaron I told you that I'm a night guard at-"

"Freddy Fazbear's..... right?" Aaron continued and Aphmau was frozen. She looked down and felt Aaron's eyes at her, she didn't know what to say because she lied to him all of that time.

Aaron sighed and hooked her chin, "Why didn't you tell me?" Aaron asked and Aphmau was still silent, she was searching for words.

"Aphmau answer me." Aaron asked in a very deep and serious voice which sent Aphmau out of her brain.

"I-I-I...... I just wanted to take revenge from that monster Micheal." Aphmau said and Aaron took a deep breath.

"But still why didn't you tell me? What if something happened to you?" Aaron asked as he held Aphmau tighter.

"A-Aaron.... I'm so sorry." Aphmau apologized as a tear slid down her face.

Aaron wiped it off and cupped her cheeks, "Aphmau.... you were afraid to tell me, right?"

Aphmau was silent, because Aaron was right. She was scared to tell Aaron.

Aaron sighed and pulled Aphmau into a hug, "You were scared."

"That's because I wanted to avenge my father Aaron! That's because no one believes me that Micheal is the one who killed him, he just wants everyone to think that I am insane!" Aphmau yelled and Aaron pulled her away but she was still in his arms.

"Shhh.... calm down, I am now holding the case of your father's death. I'll get Micheal to jail." Aaron said and Aphmau was shaking her head.

"Aaron I'm not insane. I am not insane!" Aphmau kept yelling that and Aaron hugged her tightly to calm her down. Making her sob on his bare chest.

They stayed in this position until Aphmau calmed down, Aaron pulled her away and she smiled at him.

"Aaron you're not mad?" Aphmau asked and Aaron shook his head.

"No I'm not, but you're not gonna go there again." Aaron said and Aphmau was shocked.

"But-"

"Aphmau." Aaron said as he looked dead serious.

"You are not going there again." Aaron ordered and Aphmau nodded slowly.

"Now go, I'm taking you out." Aaron said and Aphmau nodded and got out of Aaron's grip.

"I have to keep my stupid potato safe."

Ciao Adios!