⋌Caught⋋

Art by: ???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau placed on her uniform and looked into the mirror. She grabbed her flashlight and keys then walked to her garage, Aaron was still at work.

She got in her car and sighed, she then started the car and started driving towards Freddy Fazbear's

She stopped at the building and got out, feeling the dryness of the atmosphere around her.

She shivered a little and walked inside, making her way to her office. She walked to her office and sat down.

She opened up the cameras and looked at the dull animatronics, she looked at their faces and noticed something on them.

She noticed a tear sliding down their face, they then turned to the camera. She heard a child cry and a "help me" coming out from them.

She was confused, the curiosity got the best of her and walked out of her office with the tab in her hand. They were still crying.

She walked up to them and wiped Chica's tear, it was a real tear not a drop of water.

Then they looked at her and looked behind her, she turned around to see Golden Freddy.

His silver eyes shone bright in that dull place, he then started walking towards her.

She noticed something behind him, a knif. She took of running to her office.

She closed the two doors and locked the vent, she then looked at the tablet and saw him staring at her from the right door.

She was frightened, "I need to get out of here." She muttered and opened the left door and ran off. She heard footsteps behind her and saw Golden Freddy.

She ran out of the building and bumped into someone and she fell on the floor.

The person pulled out their hand, she took it and realized it's a guy's hand. She stood up and let go of his hand.

"Thank you s-" Aphmau said and gasped when she saw Ein.

Ein was very shocked, "You work here?" Ein asked and Aphmau nodded slowly.

Ein sighed, "Go back home Aphmau." Ein said and Aphmau walked to her car and got in. She then looked out the window to see Ein looking at the building and walk up to his car.

She drove off "I hope Ein doesn't tell Aaron.... please." Aphmau said as her heart was beating really fast from nervousness.

She parked her car at her house and got in her house. She walked up the stairs and got in slowly to her and Aaron's room.

She grabbed her sleepwear and walked out of the room to the bathroom, she changed and walked back in the room and got in bed slowly.

She then felt arms wrapping around her waist, "What brought you home so early?" Aaron whispered into her ear.

"I-Its a day off." Aphmau said and Aaron sighed.

"Then why is your heart beating so fast?" Aaron asked as he turned her around.

"I almost hit a dog." Aphmau replied and Aaron pulled her closer. Eventually the both of them dosing off.

Ciao Adios!