⋌Worried⋋

Art by: Hafuwa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau parked her car and got in the house while breathing heavily, she got in and saw a very worried Aaron.

"Aphmau." Aaron said and Aphmau walked over to him, he hands were on the dining table. He had his gun in front of him and he was staring at the table.

Aphmau walked up to him and he grabbed her hand, "Why are your hands cold?" Aaron asked, still staring down at the table.

"Maybe it's the air conditioning of the car." Aphmau said and Aaron looked at her.

He then rested his hands on her shoulders, "You're not being honest with me, why?" Aaron asked and Aphmau sighed.

"Aaron why would I lie to you?" Aphmau said and Aaron looked down at the floor then at her again.

"Aphmau you started having nightmares ever since you got that job." Aaron said, his voice getting serious now.

"Aaron I'll be fine, you go to work." Aphmau said and Aaron sighed and walked over to his gun and grabbed it.

Just as he was about to leave the house, he turned to his wife. "Are you sure you'll be fine?" Aaron asked and Aphmau walked up to him and pecked his lips.

"I will." She said with a smile. Aaron then kissed her forehead and left.

~~~

"Aaron I know you." Ein, his partner and his best friend, said and Aaron sighed.

"Ein I said I am fine." Aaron said as he placed his gun on his desk.

"You ain't fooling me man, I've been a detective for a long time and your best friend so I know something's wrong." Ein said and Aaron groaned and leaned back on his chair.

"It's just Aph.... I'm so worried about her, she's been different ever since she got her new job." Aaron said and Ein stood up and patted his back.

"Hey, I'm sure that Aphmau will tell you if something's wrong." Ein said and Aaron sighed.

"I just hope she's not lying to me."

Ciao Adios