Shopping With the Girls

“How do you feel about this?” Alice asked me, making me turn to see her holding a panda bear hoodie. Alice wasn’t really one for anything but designer clothing however she knew that’s not what I wanted or needed. I had promised I would go to fashion weeks with her, and consider some of the clothes now and again but she could never force me into them.

“I love it! It’s adorable!” I gushed and she grinned, happy she was starting to pick the right kinds of things for me. Rose had gotten used to it quickly but Alice took some time.

We had already been at the mall for 2 hours, Alice having made me get up at 6 this morning to get ready. It didn’t bother me much after going to bed so early last night however. “Come try this on Scarlet!” Rose insisted, holding up a long sleeved black lace top, with a red tank top attached underneath. I practically ran over, pulling off my t-shirt that I had borrowed from daddy this morning, and pulling the top on. I took a quick picture in the changing stall mirror and sent it to daddy, wanting his opinion on it when all of a sudden Rose opened the door and snatched my phone. “I had Emmett take Jasper’s. You’ve been texting the whole time, girl time, understand?”

“Of course, but he likes to see the clothes I’m getting-“

“And he can see all of it later when you put on a fashion show just for him.” She winked and I blushed a dark red. “For now, this is going in the ‘buy’ pile.” I grinned, loving this time with Rose and Alice, finally having some girls I can bond with who don’t judge me. “Try this on!” She demanded, tossing me a long sleeved red top with slices down the shoulders and from the neck to the chest. I knew it wouldn’t be something daddy would want me wearing to school but I liked it enough to get it to wear on weekends.

“Totally cute, did Alice pick this one?” I asked, walking back out and she nodded. “I love it Alice, see, not everything I wear has to be t-shirts or hoodies.”

“I know, and like I said I love your style, I just have to get used to shopping for you.” She tossed me a black crop top with corset ties on the front and I rolled my eyes, before being bombarded with different tops and shorts for the next 10 minutes before we paid and finally left our 5th store. I had changed into the lace top and a pair of black skinny jeans, needing to put on clothes that fit me since I hadn’t had any at the Cullen’s this morning and had to borrow things a shirt from daddy and a pair of jeans from Rose.

“Alright Scarlet, you get something to eat while we put all this in the car, when you’re done we’ll head to Forever 21.” Alice told me, taking my bags and leaving me in the food court. I found myself at a table, munching on a BLT and sipping a lemonade when someone sat in the seat across from me. It was a boy about my age, jet black hair and bright blue eyes, lip piercings and an overall gothic vibe.

“Nice snakebites.” I told him and he smiled.

“Thanks. Nice tits.” I had been trying to be nice but now I was just feeling uncomfortable and slightly sexually harassed. I took the last bite of my sandwich and stood, tossing away my trash when my arm was caught. I winced as he was holding me quite tightly in his grip, pulling me to his body. “Where are you going babe? Come hang out with my friends and I.” I shook my head.

“No, I’m fine thank you! Stop Pulling Me!” I hissed and he chuckled. I glared at the smug look on his face, trying like hell to pull away from him but realizing I wasn’t strong enough, before lifting my other arm and drilling my fist into his nose.

“You Stupid Bitch!” He shouted, about to grab me again when I felt arms link with mine, seeing Rose and Alice beside me once again.

“Get away from her now-“ Alice insisted.