Jasper's Revenge

The Volturi ended up staying for a while, the kings getting reacquainted with Carlisle and his mate, who they had never met, knowing their covens were going to be a lot closer from now on, especially since we had all decided to move to Volterra. Demetri and Heidi spent the week with Daddy and I, going to the mall, shops in Port Angeles, and pretty much everywhere else we wanted to go our daddies complied, which we loved. Daddy and uncle Demetri got along really well, becoming instant friends like Heidi and I had, which made it so much harder when they had to go. The Volturi had mostly only stayed so long to give Alec and Jane time with their mate, who they refused to leave while she was human, especially around Edward who had become nearly insane with rage about her dumping him for the witch twins. We had included Bella in some of our shopping trips, to which she invited Jane and Alec, and we all got along well. Alec bonded with the boys and Jane became our best friend, especially because she could cause rude boys random pains when they flirted with us, she took great pleasure in using her powers, and it turns out Heidi and I did as well when a slut flirted with one of our daddies.

Caius had done a favor to the witch twins that they would never forget. He had dressed in a suit and gone to Bella’s house, introducing himself to Charlie and informing him of Bella’s acceptance to an elite college in Italy a year early, which inspired her early graduation. She had left with the Volturi kings and her mates only yesterday, as well as Heidi and Demetri, leaving Jasper and I alone, and I do mean alone. It turns out Alice and Felix were mates, they didn’t figure it out until they actually got a good look and smell of each other after all the bullshit had calmed down the day of the Volturi’s arrival, so she was gone as well, though whoever decided to let Alice move to Italy was a god damn idiot, she planned to shop till she dropped, which for a vampire was never. Emmett had been invited to join the guard, Caius liking the idea of having more muscle as Felix was Marcus’ personal guard. While Caius had Alec he wanted strength too, so after a long talk with him and Rose they had packed with everyone else. Carlisle and Esme took the longest to pack, along with Jasper and I, deciding to stay an extra day for a very special reason. Our parental unit had left early this morning, taking the majority of our things with them to ship overseas, leaving us each with a carry on that we packed into the car.

“Our lives have drastically changed in the last week haven’t they?” I asked as we drove through the streets of Forks on Monday morning.

“Definitely. We met the Volturi, found another Dd/Lg couple, made friends with them, got invited to join the Volturi-“

“Technically you got invited to join the Volturi, and why wouldn’t Aro want the Major of the Southern Armies? You’re the best strategist to ever live, he knows he needs you.” He smiled, kissing my hand lightly as we pulled into the school parking lot.

“-accepted the invitation, packed all our things, and decided to begin drinking human blood again.” I smirked, knowing Jasper made this choice for himself, as well as me. He knew animal blood didn’t keep you as fed as human blood did, which made you weaker and he refused to be weak while having a human mate living in Volterra. I didn’t want to change until I was at least 19, which was his age when he died, so he had a while to go before I was safe, though I doubt he will ever stop taking care of me. “You know what to do, right babe?” I nodded. “I still don’t like this, having them touch you even for just a moment-“

“Babe, we’re doing this, drive away and be where you need to be, maybe they won’t even have to touch me if I can run fast enough. Go.” I got out of Jasper’s car, making eye contact with Tray, who smirked like a mad man when he saw Jasper pulling away. He punched Dwayne and Kevin, saying something quietly and I got chills as Kevin looked, smirking, Dwayne just looked resigned. I walked into the school, knowing I had no classes since I was ‘transferred’ yesterday to a school in Italy but as the bell went off I made it look like I was going to my class only to be cut off by the boys. I gasped loudly, putting on a show as I tried to look terrified. I turned, running back down the hallway and ending up in the cafeteria, sprinting out the side door, making a show of not knowing where to go. When they burst out the door I turned and took off into the woods with them behind me.