Daddy's Gonna Be Mad

(I’m not usually a person who puts a trigger warning on any little thing like some writers, but this chapter contains mildly graphic mentions or sexual assault so I feel that I need to put it out there, possibly triggering to some people.)
.
.
.
It was about a week later that the Volturi decided to come. The Cullen’s had all stayed home from school that day but insisted Bella and I go. Bella and I had been repairing our relationship over the past week and it was going well so far, we were getting along so much better. We had hung out, gone to the library together, the grocery store where I helped her pick food for dad, and I had even talked her into taking me to the toy store in Port Angeles where she bought me a fluffy unicorn stuffie. I named it Isabella in her honor. She had picked me up this morning, much to Jasper’s dismay as he didn’t want me out of his sight with these human drinkers coming to town, but we were both set to come back after school to meet the kings of the vampire race. It was weird to walk down the hallway without Jasper seeing as he walked me to and from every class, and while I occasionally found it annoying, today I found myself lonely without him. I was running late for class as I had forgotten my math book and had to run back to my locker, but as I turned the corner to the math hallway I was grabbed and pulled out a side door. I looked up, seeing 3 boys all from the football team, dragging me from the school and into the woods behind it. “What are you doing? Let Go Guys! Please? Stop this!?” I begged as I was tossed to the ground, all 3 of them standing over me and grinning. I jumped up, trying to run from them, only to be grabbed and shoved to my knees.

“Where do you think you’re going little baby?” I froze, looking up at the boy, he seemed unsure and nervous as he looked down at me. “It wasn’t too hard to figure out what you were into once this fell out of your bag.” He tossed me the pacifier that I had lost last week and I suddenly realized how much trouble I am in.

“Yeah, it was hell waiting for Hale to be gone long enough to get to you. He watches over you like a hawk, and I suppose I get why, got to give it to him, Hale’s a smart guy for locking you down ASAP. It’s not often you find a girl willing to be this kind of kinky for you, I would be all kinds of protective too. Right Kevin?” He asked the first guy who nodded.

“Definitely Tray, of course I would be willing to share with my best friends, like you and Dwayne here. Does your daddyshare you with Emmett and Edward, maybe even Papa Cullen?” I shook my head quickly, trying to crawl away only to be dragged back.

“That’s too bad, we’re going to share you for today, aren’t we boys?” Tray asked and they nodded in response. I saw Kevin unzipping his pants and I gasped, fighting in Tray’s grasp as he now held my back to his chest making sure I couldn’t lash out and hurt his now exposed friend. “You’re going to suck us off, or we’re going to go inside and get your pretty sister to do it instead, you wouldn’t like that would you?” I felt tears streaming down my face as Kevin opened my mouth, knowing I wouldn’t want him to harm my sister and using it against me.

I had yet to even do this for my daddy, I was always afraid of choking on him, and while he found it funny since he often actively choked me, he refused to push me to something I didn’t want to do. I was right about the choking, it took everything I had not to vomit as the guy hit the back of my throat, holding my head down on him as he exploded. “Swallow it whore!” Kevin shouted at me and I tried my best, feeling some dribble out of my lips and down my shirt before Dwayne stepped up to me, Kevin holding my arms now. “Your mouth is so sweet, Hale is definitely a lucky guy. We’re not going to tell him about this, are we sweetheart?” Kevin questioned as Dwayne moaned, rubbing his cock over my tongue. “Because if you planned to, we would need to do something drastic to make sure you kept quiet. You’re not going to make us hurt your sister, are you?” I shook my head as best I could with the boy now down my throat. He seemed hesitant, like he was trying not to harm me as he lightly held onto my hair, guiding me on his dick, though he quickly lost himself if he was trying to be gentle.