Authors Note

Alright guys, that was the last chapter for this story.

I've been talked into making a sequel with Jasper and Scarlet so thats what I'm going to do.  Go to my profile and find the sequel.  Its only an author's note at the moment but you can put it in your library or a reading list to get a notification when I post the first chapter, which should be in a few days.

Also thank you to the people who voted on my last author's note, which has been deleted so I could post this one.  You all voted on a character for a new Volturi ddlg fic that was requested of me by several of my readers.  So here at the results.

Demetri: 9
Caius: 29
Both: 6

The next story will be a Caius one and I will post another Authors Note here to let you know when the first chapter is up and what it's called because I haven't even started yet. 

Also just to let you guys know I have a Klaus Mikaelson ddlg story already up that I'm still working on, obviously my sequel to this, my Caius story that I'm going to make and a request for a lost boys ddlg story that I will be making.  You can always request ddlg stories of me and I will try my best, also if you ever just want a ddlg one shot of a character I would be happy to post that for you, smut or not as long as I know who the character is, let me know by DMing me.

Thank you so much for your help and please go to my profile to find my sequel 'Jasper's Little Vampire Girl' which will be posted in 2 minutes.