The 21st Century

September 2001

A family from Paris moved into their new Portland, Oregon home a week ago. The Lévesque's, as they are called, comprises of Mr. Bill Lévesque, Mrs. Regina Lévesque, Reina Lévesque and Brad Lévesque. The family moved to Portland due to Mr. Lévesque's promotion. The company stated that it is the 21st century and since America has a vast growing economy more employees were transferred here to earn more profit. It is the age of computers and where better to gain profit than in America, a soon to be computer empire and so with that the Lévesque's moved, dropping everything in the hopes of a better tomorrow.

Mr. Bill Lévesque was now working with this new computer manufacturer in America where he was transferred by the company he was working for in Paris. He is a good man, very nice and friendly with that it was no problem for him working with new people. The salary was great and he is still doing what he has always done and loves it too. He is tall, black haired which was clean cut, hazel eyed and has a very nice smile. So far, besides his wife, he is in love with the all American hotdog that is sold in ball games. He is a family man and in his free time he gathers the family to either play parlor games in the living room or stroll around the mall, which ever makes them happy.

Mrs. Regina Lévesque a petite, fair skinned, brown eyed, full banged, brunette, who is in love with fashion and her husband. Also got a job in the week that they moved in, talk about a fast adjustment period, she was hired as a designer of clothes at this supposedly really fashionable store called Port of Fashion. She is a firm believer in being equal with men so she keeps busy by working at the same time taking care of her family. She does both effortlessly by the way. She adapts very well and she has this flair of making other people love her family.

Moving in to a brand new town and entering a new school was hell for Reina Lévesque. A tall, fair skinned, charcoal eyed stunner who has short layered black hair and well built physique. She was in her 3rd year of college in Paris, she had foreign language as an elective so she speaks fluent English, but when they moved in America she had to be a year lower. Yes, she was admitted as a sophomore in Portland Community College which was bad. There were no art courses offered (the course she took up in Paris that she loved) so she had to change it which was worse. She was a loner with very little friends and she liked it that way, but being placed in a situation where she had to make friends all over again was indeed pretty much the worst (she wasn't good at that). A week has passed at this new school and she still has yet to fully adjust.

As for her brother he adjusted pretty fine. You see Brad Lévesque is a charmer, loved by the ladies and wanted by many. He has green eyes, is fair skinned, average in height, killer smile and clean cut brown hair, handsome as most people would describe him. And as long as there are girls, especially his type American girls, he's pretty much great. His high school is pretty much oozing with this type so there is really no problem at all. So yeah he adjusted smoothly.

All in all the transition was ok for almost everyone. Reina Lévesque was the only one having a hard time. She was how do you say this....pretty much unique. Let's hope fate has something good in store for her in this new home of theirs.

SEPTEMBER 2001

What's happening here! (Reina)

"What the hell God? Why did you let them move me here?! Take me back to Paris and I promise to be normal. Please oh please God, please!" Reina said this, or maybe prayed this, in front of their home altar right before she was about to walk to school. She wasn't adjusting well hence the very desperate prayer. Every day from the week they moved in she did this.

"Reina you're going to be late and you haven't even eaten breakfast yet. Better hurry up Missy." Mrs. Lévesque shouted

"I'm Coming!" she shouted back