Chapter 11: Francis, Do You Love Me? and 2 Months Pregnant!

Mary POV

I woke up to a horrible pain in my back and saw there was no one in the room.

"Help! Help me please!" I scream. Suddenly, Nostradamus comes running in with a nurse behind him. 

"What's wrong?" he asked me. 

"My back! My back!" I screamed, trying to move.

 But, when I half-way rolled over, I screamed in pain. 

"Mary! Nostradamus! What's happening!?" I hear Francis, ask.

 "My back! My back! Nostradamus, please help me!" I scream, starting to cry. 

I begin screaming and crying in pain and next thing I know, I'm being turned over my side again, which causes me to scream even more. "Ahh! Francis! Please, stop him! It hurts! Please stop!" I scream. "Mary, we're almost down. Just hold still." Nostradamus says to me, but I keep squirming my upper body.  

"Nurse! I need another nurse in here!" Nostradamus screams. And soon, another nurse came in. "Yes?" she asked, over my screams. 

"Please, help hold her body still," he says and then, the nurse holds me still. 

He starts to touch my back even harder and I scream. 

After two hours of me screaming and crying and begging for him to stop and for it to be over, he was finally done. "Now Mary, I put some cream on your back to help with the pain. I need you to be careful when you move," he tells me. "When can I go back to my chambers?" I asked him. "Soon, Mary. Soon," he tells me, I nod and start to cry. Nostradamus and the two nurses gently lay me back down on the bed and I scream.  

After they leave, Francis comes in and stays with me, for the rest of the day. "Francis? Do you love me?" I asked him, after a few minutes of him laying beside me. "Of course, I do Mary. Don't you ever, ever think that I don't love you," he tells me and I nod. 

He then kisses me on the forehead and then he gently kisses my stomach. 

{Ps. Mary's 2 months pregnant and has a tiny bump.} 

Francis POV

I'm so happy! 

I'm going to be a father in 7 months! 

I just hate to see Mary in so much pain. She finally asleep, but I have to watch her, so she doesn't move or she could hurt her back and be stuck with Nostradamus making sure her back isn't even more broken. And her crying and screaming to stop. I'm watching her sleep with a sad face because almost every day I see her in pain. My Mary. 

I fall asleep, not much after Mary. 

Mary POV

I wake up sideways and Nostradamus rubbing something on my back.

 "Ahh! It hurts!" I scream, suddenly in pain. 

"It's okay Mary. I'm just replying your cream to help with the pain," he tells me, as I silently cry. 

After he was done, Catherine comes in to see me. "Catherine, I'm starving," I tell her, she nods and leaves the room. When she comes back, she has a tray of food and chocolate. Mmm!

"Thank you, Catherine," I tell her and she just smiles and nods.

"I love you, Mary," she tells me, as she moves the hair out of my face. 

"Me too, Catherine," I say, to her. "How's the baby?" Catherine asks me. "Good. But she's starting to kick me." I tell her. "She!?" she asks me. "I just feel like it's a she," I tell her and she nods. 

"I want Francis," I tell her. "I'll be right back," she tells me and I nod. 

Francis POV

I'm working in my study when my mother comes in. 

"Francis, Mary wants you," she tells me. 

"Of course. Is she okay?" I ask her. 

"Yes, she's fine and so is the baby," she tells me. 

I head down the corridor and enter the infirmary when I hear screaming. Mary screaming. I run to her room and see Nostradamus rubbing her pain cream on her, while a nurse holds her on her side. 

"Mary, just one more minute. Then, we'll be done," he tells her. 

I go up to the bed after Nostradamus was done and I gently wipe her tears away. "Francis," she says and smiles up at me. "Yes, Mary. It's me." I tell her. I lay down beside her and we just talk about the baby. After ten minutes, Nostradamus comes in and stands beside the bed, so Mary can see him. "Mary, I would like to check on the baby and if you want I can tell you how many or if you're just having one," he tells us, she looks at me. And I give her a nod of approval. "Yes! We would love to. Then, we can start coming up with names!" she says, with a huge smile on her face. 

"Okay. Mary now I'm going to have two nurses come in and hold your legs up, okay?" he asks her. "Okay." she just says.