✨Chapter 2✨

I ended up leaving almost everything here, but I did pick out some clothes. I'm surprised she can afford to pay for all this as I looked at the total on the receipt. Like how?? Does she work for the FBI?

As soon as we walked outside, I noticed it had gotten dark out. "I knew we'd be here all day..great I missed the new episode for Grey's Anatomy" I yelled angrily. I had just become obsessed with that show, and now I had to find a way to catch up.

"I can fix that." Kendra said while turning on the car.

"Oh yeah, how?" I said snapping back. Don't ever mess with a girl and her show. Ever

"I can get us a Netflix account. I know for a fact Grey's Anatomy is on there. You can watch all 12 seasons whenever you want to" she said smiling.

My eyes widened. "R-really? You mean it?"

"Sure. I've wanted to watch some shows as well, but I'm always busy whenever the good shows come on TV" Kendra said.

I smile happily as I turn on the radio. I ended up having to change the station about five times before turning it off. "UGH, they play the same six stupid songs on every station." I say frustrated.

Kendra nods her head. "Hey wanna get some Starbucks or something? I'm a little hungry." she says as her stomach tries communicating.

I laugh. "Sure. I'm hungry as well." I lied.

We stopped at a Starbucks near my new school and decided to head inside instead of going through the drive-through. "You know what I want." I said as I left Kendra to find us a place to sit.

I scanned the room. It was pretty empty for a Starbucks, but there were still tables that were taken by random strangers. An old couple was sitting a couple of seats down and a businessman next to their seats. I always loved walking in and smelling the scent of fresh coffee whenever I came.

I decided to go on my phone when I felt something wet hit the back of my neck. I turned around and saw a spitball on the floor, and two teenage guys around my age are laughing and pointing at me. Ugh real mature. I ignored them until Kendra came with our drinks.

"I got you a vanilla bean frap..you're favorite." Kendra said smiling.

I set my phone down and grabbed it. "Thanks, sis." We both go silent for a couple of minutes as we're enjoying our drinks. I started frowning though as I thought about the next few days.

"Hey what's wrong? I never thought I'd see you upset while being at Starbucks." Kendra said as she looked at me like I was some stranger. She was right, I usually never get upset at a place like this but today was different.

"It's just..I'm gonna miss you when you go to Standford. You're going to be all the way across the country." I say sighing.

She gives me a sad smile. "I know, but I'll only be a phone call away if you ever need to talk"

I don't respond as I feel another spitball land on my head. "Ugh hey can we finish these in the car? Those guys keep annoying me." I say standing up immediately.

"But wha-" she says, but I'm already almost out the door.

"Let's go" I yell annoyed.

As I walked out, I quickly checked my purse for my phone. My heart started racing as I checked my pockets. Kendra noticed my frantic behavior and then asked, "What's wrong?"

I groan. "My cellphone. I must have left it inside. Just wait for me in the car I'll be back in a sec." I shouted as I ran inside. I looked over and saw the two guys sitting where I was sitting with two phones..one of which was mine.

I got so mad I went up to them and shouted "Give. Me. My. Phone. Back. Now." which caused everyone to stare at me. This brown hair guy immediately handed me one of the phones in his friend's hands, and I left without saying another word.

"Did you find it?" Kendra asked nervously. I lifted up my hand with the phone and said, "Just take me home please."